• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,348 posts in this topic

Now that's an awesome set! :cloud9:

The Police logo stayed remarkably consistent over the years:

4629010597_81a391b19e_o.jpg

Whoa :o You have completion from 36 on (worship)

*sorta*

there's one missing a cf and one with a page torn out.

Mr. Bedrock has one of them on his website, and I'm heading to Houston next week...hmmm.

I'm heading to Charlotte next Tuesday. If I'm not there when you come by have someone at the shop call me. We will definitely work something out. I couldn't stand between you and completion!

Whoa :o You have completion from 36 on (worship)

*sorta*

there's one missing a cf and one with a page torn out.

Mr. Bedrock has one of them on his website, and I'm heading to Houston next week...hmmm.

I scored a couple of my Police books from Bedrock. He's good people.

BTW - I didn't see one of these in your group shot...... heh heh heh.... :baiting:

Police11.jpg

I scored a couple of my Police books from Bedrock. He's good people.

BTW - I didn't see one of these in your group shot...... heh heh heh.... :baiting:

Police11.jpg

My first Plastic Man came from Bedrock if I remember it right.

Nice Police #11! First comic book appearance of the Spirit! And check out the perspective on the cabinet on the right side. Is it on the table?

Proof that taking group shots harms your comics.

DSC00642.jpg

:ohnoez:

j/k

They might have had a little damage beforehand.

Kenny, looks like you have your work cut out for you over the next little while. Send me the after picture. lol

Sooooo ... are you a Quality completist ... or is there so much more to your collection we don't suspect yet? :popcorn: I recall you like ACG too, no?

I had some hair-brained plan to collect them all. Found it hard to stay focused (There's just too much cool old books out there).

As for ACG, they don't really belong here (My pictures for those have the gold & silver books mixed together). Maybe in the Atomic Age thread?

As for ACG, they don't really belong here (My pictures for those have the gold & silver books mixed together). Maybe in the Atomic Age thread?

Yup, in the Shadow of the Atomic Age, would be a good place for your ACG collection. Isn't your avatar from an ACG cover?

I agree with you. A complete publisher goal is tough. I have considered it before b/c it's fun but it won't be DC nor Dell, nor Atlas. If I ever decide to go for it, I'll go for the complete ME.

Yup, in the Shadow of the Atomic Age, would be a good place for your ACG collection. Isn't your avatar from an ACG cover?

I agree with you. A complete publisher goal is tough. I have considered it before b/c it's fun but it won't be DC nor Dell, nor Atlas. If I ever decide to go for it, I'll go for the complete ME.

I tried doing that with Fawcett once. Got about 2/3rds complete and lost steam.