• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,330 posts in this topic

The colors on those copies are amazing!! :luhv:

FINALLY...

Planet1-10.jpg

:cloud9: some day...

Fellow comic lovers I would like to share my very personal and loved early Batman Tec collection. A collection I dreamed about as a young teen, and now many years later have been privileged to build as an adult. I've been asked a few times either on a thread or PM to post my early Tecs as with a name like "Bat-Man" as a handle I must be collecting a few early goodies. I've been waiting until the best time to post a group shot, and with my newly acquired Tec 39 today - I believe it is time.

Without further rambling, my most beloved and treasured comics I own. :cloud9:

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

The Tec 31 is a CGC 2.5 (hard to see grade in pic) and the 35 is a complete low grade as well.

Fellow comic lovers I would like to share my very personal and loved early Batman Tec collection. A collection I dreamed about as a young teen, and now many years later have been privileged to build as an adult. I've been asked a few times either on a thread or PM to post my early Tecs as with a name like "Bat-Man" as a handle I must be collecting a few early goodies. I've been waiting until the best time to post a group shot, and with my newly acquired Tec 39 today - I believe it is time.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

The Tec 31 is a CGC 2.5 (hard to see grade in pic) and the 35 is a complete low grade as well.

(thumbs u

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

(thumbs u

Very nice! Well done! :golfclap:

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

Incredible group shot! (worship) Congrats Alex!

Quite Stunning Steve,

(worship)

FINALLY...

Planet1-10.jpg

:cloud9: some day...

Congrats Steve (thumbs u