• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,330 posts in this topic

here are a couple of GA group shots from Heroes Con this past weekend:

heroescon2010004.jpg

heroescon2010006.jpg

Rick, I asked this in the other thread but I don't think anyone responded; is that the PGX's 5.0 Superman #1 that sold on Comic Connect a while back?

I know that you do not think very highly of PGX so my question is; why not crack it out to sell raw or re-sub it to CGC?

here are a couple of GA group shots from Heroes Con this past weekend:

heroescon2010004.jpg

heroescon2010006.jpg

Rick, I asked this in the other thread but I don't think anyone responded; is that the PGX's 5.0 Superman #1 that sold on Comic Connect a while back?

I know that you do not think very highly of PGX so my question is; why not crack it out to sell raw or re-sub it to CGC?

yep...actually, the book has been cracked and will be on the way to matt nelson to replace the missing coupon...a buddy of mine has pretty much "bought" it, I was just showing it off with 2 others lol

here's some first time group shots of a few kids of mine...

ALL.jpg

ALL2crop.jpg

Jaw dropping to say the least!

Amazing Ben!

I love the Tec 31 and MM9 next to eachother. What more can a collector really want! :cloud9:

Seeing group shots like Rick and Primetime posted makes me appreciate how much my collection sucks :eek:

Those books are phenomenal. (worship)

very kind words (thumbs u , but I'm small potatoes :P compared to some other boardies (worship)

If you buy/collect what you LIKE, you will never have a collection that sucks (thumbs u

here's some first time group shots of a few kids of mine...

ALL.jpg

ALL2crop.jpg

Jaw dropping to say the least!

Amazing Ben!

I love the Tec 31 and MM9 next to eachother. What more can a collector really want! :cloud9:

:headbang:

Thanks to Scrooge for providing the last comic for my Wartime Romance run :)

WRGroup.jpg

Glad I could help. This is one good-looking group shot. Probably my favorite run of Baker covers simply because of the idea for the series itself. Congrats :applause:

FINALLY...

Planet1-10.jpg

I'd just like to point out how deep and rich the colours are on those covers (every SINGLE one of them!!!)... Truly an achievement harder than merely getting the run together is finding a set that looks that pretty. Thanks for posting, sacentaur! Just a beautiful accomplishment!

Thnx all - I'm just focusing on 1-10 runs for now. The Planet 'rivet' run would be toughie, though I think Parker has it (?).

The last issue I needed was the 6, which I just picked up (by far the lowest grade in the run due to a split and some moisture damage, but still a pretty book with great paper) - used to own the Larson 6 (also moisture damaged), but moved it to Berk many moons ago...