• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,330 posts in this topic

Some stuff that hopefully will be available at some point soon...

TR2.jpg

Please, no pms. Just check the web-site periodically.

Thanks (thumbs u

The Juniors and Blue Beetle look quite lovely, and tempting

TR2.jpg

Thanks (thumbs u

Fantastic books! How's that "No PMs" thing workin' out for ya? :D

TR2.jpg

Thanks (thumbs u

Fantastic books! How's that "No PMs" thing workin' out for ya? :D

So far so good.

What an impressive haul Richard. I advised Doc Joe to visit your site as I'm sure there are a few books in that lot that could be of interest to him.

Thanks Peter, though I'm not sure any of these will be in the grade range that Joe is looking for. For the most part they average around vgf.

What an impressive haul Richard. I advised Doc Joe to visit your site as I'm sure there are a few books in that lot that could be of interest to him.

Thanks Peter, though I'm not sure any of these will be in the grade range that Joe is looking for. For the most part they average around vgf.

Sounds good to me, because I could use the Startling 49, Brenda Starr, and Blue Bolt. Hurry up and post them online. :)

TR2.jpg

Thanks (thumbs u

:o Nice group shot !

+1 just spectacular I just love these sort of photos!!! it's like Where's Waldo!!! and everyone's Waldo ahhhhh!!!! :ohnoez:

edited to add that IF you are not in the know Waldo is a big ol' ^^

Edited by gino2paulus2

I am interested in a bunch of these ;)

Can you share if these are to be graded? (CGC?)

Or are they just going up on your site raw as sushi?

Edited by Doc Joe

Can you share if these are to be graded? (CGC?)

Or are they just going up on your site raw as sushi?

As for the books in the photo, about 50/50 graded and raw. There are another 400 or so books that are mostly going to remain raw. We have gotten a few grades back - the Punch 12 is a 1.8 and has been sold. The Terrific 5 is a 4.0 and the Reform School Girl is a 6.0. We are hopefully on schedule for a full relaunch of the web-site (new design, easier navigation, improved search functions) by this weekend. Some of the books will load with the relaunch (hopefully if nothing is broken :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: ). The rest will be added as they arrive from CGC.

So I got a bunch of books from my dad and slabbed many of them. I then sold some here on the boards and sold some on ebay. Then I bought some on the boards and on ebay and on many other auction sites, and then I sold some more...and this random bunch of books are the slabs that I happen to possess at the moment. Too many raw ones to post so here ya go.

IMG_2021.jpg