• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,325 posts in this topic

16148996211_a6ec281da5_b.jpg

16150148692_23ee18da3e_b.jpg

I added a few ringers to my Wonder Woman group.

Wonderful!!! If there are any group of books I regret selling off it'd be my Wonder Woman/ Sensation runs. No way I could duplicate starting again now(prices, the long waits for scarce 50's issues)what I once had. But always great to see a group together. BB has some stash, let me tell you now! (thumbs u

When I first joined these here boards I was just acquiring my very first Timely!! Now while purchases have been few and far between this is what I have acquired so far....I figured it was time to put em' together and take a crappy photo of them lol

15969438198_1e8c47d573_b.jpg

When I first joined these here boards I was just acquiring my very first Timely!! Now while purchases have been few and far between this is what I have acquired so far....I figured it was time to put em' together and take a crappy photo of them lol

:applause:

:applause:

Thank you good sir!! :grin:

Very nice Gino. Happy New Year buddy, and happy hunting in 2015!

:golfclap:

Very nice Gino. Happy New Year buddy, and happy hunting in 2015!

Thanks Corey buddy you too my friend!!! Happy hunting in 2015!!! Let's land some real doozies!!!! (thumbs u

Thanks Jayman agreed Flash #7 is a real classic for sure!! Thanks Doohickamabob (I think I spelled that right hehe!! great name BTW!!) thats all I can afford lol no for real Its kind of a sick obsession of mine I kind of enjoy them 40's book looking a little roughed up and well loved for some reason..and thanks BigBen!!!! wishing you and your family a Happy New Years brutha!!! (thumbs u

Here are my DC acquisitions (all but one & slabs only) since joining this band of merry comic gentlemen/lady enthusiasts!!

16155202571_dd1539a9da_b.jpg

each and every one is a ^^

thanks Bill appreciate that my friend!! Happy New Years to you and your family and Happy 2015 Hunting!!! (thumbs u

:golfclap:

I agree with others. Human Torch is America's most popular hero (except for Captain America).

15050850909_476c4afef0_b.jpg