• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,325 posts in this topic

Great pick ups thus far Gino( and it's only January!!!) :D

I think youve found a way to Immortality on the Boards: can you say "future comics fan"?

:grin: thanks buddy one can dream!!!! if not her I'm hoping my son can pick up the mantle :cloud9: only time will tell I suppose hehe!!

I suppose this counts as a group shot!! my daughter Lana with our 2015 acquisitions that have arrived thus far!! Cant wait for the Boy Comics #9 & #11 to get here!!! :grin:

16171056467_bcb37297d1_b.jpg

That's actually a great picture !

Indeed. And she actually shows great taste, as she is firmly holding the Four Favorites #12… :cool:

I suppose this counts as a group shot!! my daughter Lana with our 2015 acquisitions that have arrived thus far!! Cant wait for the Boy Comics #9 & #11 to get here!!! :grin:

That's actually a great picture !

Indeed. And she actually shows great taste, as she is firmly holding the Four Favorites #12… :cool:

:grin: Thanks Gentlemen!! today when the books arrived from Dale before I even opened em' she said, "my goodness Daddy, more comic books?!!" lol:acclaim:

:grin: Thanks Gentlemen!! today when the books arrived from Dale before I even opened em' she said, "my goodness Daddy, more comic books?!!" lol:acclaim:

Poor kid – she is already grasping the extent of the disaster… lol

hm

thanks mrmyst!!!! :grin: and she sure is Claudio!! she sure is!!! lol

Awesome photo, Gino!

I'm jealous of the restraint your daughter is showing in the photo... my son is about the same age, but those books would be confetti if I put them in front of him like that.

She is a cutie and i love her taste in books a future collector in the making!

What kind of hallucinatory drug-trip material do you watch on television?

lol only the good Lord knows what was on there we did have the Frog Princess on earlier so maybe an excerpt from their haha!!