• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,325 posts in this topic

When I first joined these here boards I was just acquiring my very first Timely!! Now while purchases have been few and far between this is what I have acquired so far....I figured it was time to put em' together and take a crappy photo of them lol

15969438198_1e8c47d573_b.jpg

:golfclap:

I agree with others. Human Torch is America's most popular hero (except for Captain America).

15050850909_476c4afef0_b.jpg

^^^^^^^^^

Stunning colours !

When I first joined these here boards I was just acquiring my very first Timely!! Now while purchases have been few and far between this is what I have acquired so far....I figured it was time to put em' together and take a crappy photo of them lol

You are amassing quite the collection! Very nice! :applause:

gino, that is a nice little row; best miss fury cover, best y.a. cover, and possibly the best cap cover. now, that's taste!

thanks Brother I appreciate that my friend!!! coming from a guy who has amassed such a great collections that means a lot!! (thumbs u

You are amassing quite the collection! Very nice! :applause:

Thanks Badger!! the shot would immensely improve with an All-Select #1!!! I like #2 as well but a low grade #1 has been on my radar for a LOOOONG WHILE!! :grin: such a great book you got there!!! it would be a highlight to any collection!!

That is one of the first GA books I ever got. I got it from a friend's dad who was a pawnbroker. I got about 25 books. I remember a beautiful All flash#16, a beautiful Batman #9 a Subby #6 and that one. There were a lot of others but it was a LONG time ago and I can't remember the others now. I had never seen books like that. Sadly, I traded them all away for ECs but still have that one. Congrats!

Added this beauty to my GA this week! :cloud9:

IMAG5316_1.jpg

Picked up a bunch of cool stuff in New Orleans...

neworleans2.jpg

(worship)

Any Pre-Robins?

Nope. Lot's of Post-Robins though.

Picked up a bunch of cool stuff in New Orleans...

neworleans2.jpg

(worship)

Any Pre-Robins?

Any Timelys?

Just what is visible in the photo...a couple of All Winners, a Cap, a couple of Subbies, one Marvel Mystery and one Torch.