• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

Rat chew big time. I will still give you 1 billion dollars for it...........

No need. Just trade your case of GI Joe 21s for it. poke2.gif

Yep, and then he'll only be 0.999999999 billion dollars short. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

krighton , I hope you take your uncle out to a lavish meal or two next time you see him.

Sounds like quite a dream box of books. It's exciting to see that lots like this can still turn up. Even with the condition problems on some of the copies you've posted, they still get my heart racing with hopes of coming across a similar "mystery box".

krighton , I hope you take your uncle out to a lavish meal or two next time you see him.

Sounds like quite a dream box of books. It's exciting to see that lots like this can still turn up. Even with the condition problems on some of the copies you've posted, they still get my heart racing with hopes of coming across a similar "mystery box".

krighton is only taking a cut and most of the money is going to the uncle. Uncle Buck (or whatever his name is) should be taking krighton out to dinner.

128 posts in a day!!!! 893whatthe.gif Is that a record??? confused-smiley-013.gif

didn't even notice my post numbers.

for those interested in the books, seems to be a few, and not to cut out anyone on getting a good deal, i'll be putting them on ebay. I have an account there with 100% feedback and been selling antiques and other stuff there for quite some time so it's probably my best bet to make the most money I can. I'll probably be starting with the chewed up ones if anyone wants to try their hand at restoration. I should probably post any details in the buy sell forum. I'll post some more scans today just trying to sort out what's CGC worthy, not too many really.

didn't even notice my post numbers.

for those interested in the books, seems to be a few, and not to cut out anyone on getting a good deal, i'll be putting them on ebay. I have an account there with 100% feedback and been selling antiques and other stuff there for quite some time so it's probably my best bet to make the most money I can. I'll probably be starting with the chewed up ones if anyone wants to try their hand at restoration. I should probably post any details in the buy sell forum. I'll post some more scans today just trying to sort out what's CGC worthy, not too many really.

Whats the link to your ebay store?

hah i'm not that fancy to have a store, i just sell now and then when i get some things i think people want.

mpancoast is the user id if you want to watch for any of the auctions (wife's account but i do all the work)