• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

Yeah, well that's Bat's 143 or whatever is worth about $10, and we've only seen what 5 books? Let's wait and see before we plant ideas in his head . . . And "worth" varies greatly from actual sales. . .

This is fun. I think you're going to make your Uncle a very happy man. thumbsup2.gif

That little box UPS sent is worth in excess of $20,000 if the grades hold up and the issues.

How do you arrive at that? screwy.gif

Well a 150 goldenage books at $133.33 is $20,000. I took a shot in the dark. Who knows what else is in that box of goodies. Unless the rest is complete trash. Maybe I'm just overly excited for the guy and wishing for the best. confused-smiley-013.gif

This is fun. I think you're going to make your Uncle a very happy man. thumbsup2.gif

That little box UPS sent is worth in excess of $20,000 if the grades hold up and the issues.

How do you arrive at that? screwy.gif

Well a 150 goldenage books at $133.33 is $20,000. I took a shot in the dark. Who knows what else is in that box of goodies. Unless the rest is complete trash. Maybe I'm just overly excited for the guy and wishing for the best. confused-smiley-013.gif

Me too! But let's sit and wait . . . who knows . . . there could be a Action #1 down at the bottom angel.gifdevil.gifangel.gif

The part of this thread that really feels like Christmas is like when I sat and watch my siblings open the presents they wanted and me staring at my [embarrassing lack of self control] Spyrograph.

Ash,

These ar just the kind of numbers that you don't want to provide the guy . . . NM (which none of the books are) and unreliable and unsubstantiated (comicspriceguide.com)

sumo.gif

Don't taint the waters with misinformation . . . grin.gif

ok, really leaving now, a quick glance and it seems a good majority of the box is Batman or Detective, mostly Batman...a couple have been cut on the right side for some reason, but it seems like there's a hint of a run

Oh, and i realize condition is the main thing and guide is just that....i've been doing comics since the 60s though not many left in my collection...i take it all with a grain of salt

I'd glad you hit the Jackpot! thumbsup2.gif