• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Discussion on who killed Gwen Stacy - Spidey or Goblin?

36 posts in this topic

Yes, this has been argued to death and it will never end in peace as no matter what anyone says there will always be someone else trying to deeply interpret it another way.

Goblin threw her off the brigde, Spidey slung a web trying to rescue her. In this attempt, her neck snapped from the whiplash effect.

Call it how you want to.

Yes, this has been argued to death and it will never end in peace as no matter what anyone says there will always be someone else trying to deeply interpret it another way.

Goblin threw her off the brigde, Spidey slung a web trying to rescue her. In this attempt, her neck snapped from the whiplash effect.

Call it how you want to.

Gravities fault devil.gif

Call it how you want to.

I can't believe that people actually debate this. foreheadslap.gif

Call it how you want to.

I just wanna know how the Hulks pants always stay on, and cover the proper areas everytime he gets angry.

poke2.gif

Not sure why but the old Gwen Death post will not open for me. I can open any other post exept that one. No error, just a normal forum screen with everything but the posts.

????

The reason I initially asked is because an important piece of evidence has been found and I would like to share it in that forum.

OT: Yea, I always thought the Hulk character was stupid simply because he can create extra mass, which is impossible. Speaking of the pants, he must be the only person in all of the comic world that would wear purple pants. Talk about a fashion mistake.

Since it was the Goblin who kidnapped her with nefarious intentions, he should be blamed for her death, even if Spidey accidentally killed her while trying to rescue her. Besides, what else was he to do - she was too far away for him to leap down & catch her then swing back up.

As for the extra-mass thing, the old Marvel Universe handbooks indicate that the extra mass for people like the Hulk & Giant-Man comes from another dimension. Or something.

-trivial todd

Besides, what else was he to do - she was too far away for him to leap down & catch her then swing back up.

He should have used the proportional strength of a spider in his legs to spring dive past Gwen into the water where he anticpated she would land, to break the surface tension and decrease the force of Gwen's inevitable impact cloud9.gif

Call it how you want to.

I just wanna know how the Hulks pants always stay on, and cover the proper areas everytime he gets angry.

poke2.gif

His pants were given to him from Reed Richards and are made of unstable molecules. 27_laughing.gif

You cannot kill someone by trying to save them from certain death.

Sure you can. Forgetting the "pre-determination" argument for the moment, say we are on a street corner and someone pulls a gun to shoot you in the heart. I push you out of the way of the bullet but unintentionally push you in front of a semi-truck. You are hit and killed. My attempt to save you would be directly responsible for your death even though I did save yuo from getting shot. Again, I don't go for that "pre-determination", "final destination" argument.