• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VOTE NOW FOR YOUR FAVORITE SILVER AGE COVERS!!!

133 posts in this topic

How will the results be released?
in this forum. You'll see them. thumbsup2.gif

I meant specifically, will it be like the BA where we get 2 or 3 a day? Will it be in one shebang? Will you be sending my prize of one of each book to me this week or next?

i, too, am very curious as to how many folks actually voted and if you'll be letting stragglers in.................and if the latter answer is no, then Tim and company may want to start revealing what they voted for........... grin.gif

i, too, am very curious as to how many folks actually voted
There were around 50. I don't have the list titled "QUALITY FORUM MEMBERS" handy but it was around 50. We didn't spread the word throughout other forums about this so the results will definitely be reflecting of Silver-Age fans in general.

The votes are being processed. This will take some time. Remember we allowed TEN votes with weighted scoring so it should be very thorough.

Any further questions about scoring need to go through the trained Seals Supervisor.

1170965-chad.jpg

Keep in mind that they are very busy at the moment, and they have no opposable thumbs like we do.

1170965-chad.jpg.fa696fceadb026206b5620183bf98fc4.jpg

i, too, am very curious as to how many folks actually voted
There were around 50. I don't have the list titled "QUALITY FORUM MEMBERS" handy but it was around 50. We didn't spread the word throughout other forums about this so the results will definitely be reflecting of Silver-Age fans in general.

The votes are being processed. This will take some time. Remember we allowed TEN votes with weighted scoring so it should be very thorough.

Any further questions about scoring need to go through the trained Seals Supervisor.

1170965-chad.jpg

Keep in mind that they are very busy at the moment, and they have no opposable thumbs like we do.

1171023-flipper.jpgmakepoint.gif

1171023-flipper.jpg.6fe4613e6840f90d01254376ad9d5aac.jpg

i, too, am very curious as to how many folks actually voted and if you'll be letting stragglers in.................and if the latter answer is no, then Tim and company may want to start revealing what they voted for........... grin.gif

Exact number of voters is 62. Thanks to all who voted. thumbsup2.gif

And the polls are CLOSED! No more votes accepted. sumo.gif

Mica and I are looking forward to posting the results as much as you guys are looking forward to seeing them. There are no glitches, and we've been in contact each day, so...

popcorn.gif