• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO HAS DIED IN INFIINITE CRISIS? *spoilers*

31 posts in this topic

Good, I hear too many people refer to DC's Captain Marvel as Shazam. Really annoys the 893censored-thumb.gif out of me. grin.gif

Is that his name?

Then why do all his comics say shazam in title

Chemo started to reform after he fell on Bludhaven. It was detailed in Rucka's last issue of Adventures of Superman (#648).

KGBeast and Magpie died in the first ONE YEAR LATER Bat-books... One Year Later is not part of Infinite Crisis (because the stories take place 1 year after Crisis ends) and are therefore not part of the official list of deaths.

There needs to be some story line where Spider-Man has to kill dozens of his lame enemies from the past 40 years. For some reason he doesn't have a choice and then has to deal with the emotional consequences.

Please?

There needs to be some story line where Spider-Man has to kill dozens of his lame enemies from the past 40 years. For some reason he doesn't have a choice and then has to deal with the emotional consequences.

Please?

Or better, how about Spidey breaks the comic barrier and comes out of the pages, straight into Marvel's offices and chokes JMS and JQ for all the stupid stories over the past couple of years. devil.gif

I never thought I'd miss characters like the Kangaroo and Gibbon before.

frustrated.gif

Sorry for the interruption to this fine DC death thread. End of sign-rantpost.gif

Please?

Or better, how about Spidey breaks the comic barrier and comes out of the pages, straight into Marvel's offices and chokes JMS and JQ for all the stupid stories over the past couple of years. devil.gif

I never thought I'd miss characters like the Kangaroo and Gibbon before.

frustrated.gif

Sorry for the interruption to this fine DC death thread. End of sign-rantpost.gif

27_laughing.gif I would buy it thumbsup2.gif