• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got an Overstreet handy? Need a quick look-up...

30 posts in this topic

And you call yourself a collector...

Who but a true collector would be tracking a comic auction at work? gossip.gif

Not that the book in question is being auctioned anywhere today. That was just an...um... example of a similar book being auctioned today, or maybe tomorrow, or next week. Yeah, that's it.

Move along. Nothing to see here. These are not your droids.

Hey guys, what does Action #31 in 7.0 guide at?

Thanks,

Jeff

you should go for the #23 poke2.gif

Too expensive for me right now. Structurally, it's very nice, but the dust shadow bothers me. It looks as clean and bright as the #31. I wonder if they're from the same collection.

I was only teasing, yeah, they are all 7.0's so they might be from the same collection, the dust shadow doesn't bother me all that much, would be a great upgrade to mine now, but I can't swing the 6K plus right now.. that #31 looks awesome, good luck on it.

With the BP, the #23 is already over $6600. Wonder how high it'll go.

I'm guessing a little over 7k with BP, guide for a 9.0 is $7,620, crazy....

That is a pretty steep price. I remember an Action #23 CGC 6.5 sold for around $2,400 about 2 years ago. Now I wish I would have bid on that one.

With the BP, the #23 is already over $6600. Wonder how high it'll go.

I'm guessing a little over 7k with BP, guide for a 9.0 is $7,620, crazy....

That is a pretty steep price. I remember an Action #23 CGC 6.5 sold for around $2,400 about 2 years ago. Now I wish I would have bid on that one.

yeah, that sounds like a great price now.