• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly Wizard Con

28 posts in this topic

So, who's going?

P.S. The list of non-comic guests might be the worst I've ever seen for a major show. Who cares about a random guy that was random Biker Vampire in an episode of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer? I guess Lois Lane is ok...

I'll be there.

Is Dog The Bounty Hunter listed?He said he had been invited but was negotiating to bring his wife and sons.

The guy from the bounty hunter reality show? He's not on the website...

I'll be at the show on Saturday June 3rd. First time for me. smile.gif

Quick question, though: I'd really love to avoid a long wait/line to get in at 10am. I'm not interested in original art or getting anything signed, really. Just looking to spend about $1000 on some nice raw Silver Age books, and drool over the other stuff I can't afford. If I wait until about 12 noon to show up, will I be missing out on anything?

Also, can anyone recommend a couple of good dealers who'll be there for raw copies of Silver/Bronze Age Marvels. I'll be looking to pick up VF (give or take) copies of GS X-men #1, X-men #94, Cap #100, maybe Hulk #181 or Spidey #129. I figure for $1000 I should be able to grab at least 3 of these books. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I'll be there.

Is Dog The Bounty Hunter listed?He said he had been invited but was negotiating to bring his wife and sons.

The guy from the bounty hunter reality show? He's not on the website...

He was married to his long-time companion recently. One of his daughters died in a car accident just before the wedding but his other nine children and the couple decided to go ahead with the wedding in her memory.

Looks like I just convinced my wife to let me take my son out of school late morning and head over to the show today! yay.gif

Probably get there around 1:00ish. I am booked the rest of the weekend with family stuff.

Rube