• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest comic in YOUR collection

182 posts in this topic

I guess the "greatest" just based on age and condition would be my Thor 127 that is a legit NM book.
Is that the one you accidently sent to me instead of the reader copy? devil.gif
893blahblah.gif

Considering I dont have a dupe, it would be hard to do.

BTW, moderator button hit, you are trolling me gossip.gif

I guess the "greatest" just based on age and condition would be my Thor 127 that is a legit NM book.
Is that the one you accidently sent to me instead of the reader copy? devil.gif
893blahblah.gif

Considering I dont have a dupe, it would be hard to do.

BTW, moderator button hit, you are trolling me gossip.gif

sorry.gif

Here's my personal Fave. Now if i can only get a Fantastic Comics # 3!! frustrated.gif

scan0009.jpg

It would appear that we both have similar tastes - I've got a copy of that book, and it's one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

And Fantastic 3 is my grail, too. I'd probably accept a VG copy with slight resto...

Although I like Hit Comics 5:

1007700-hitcomics5%2A.jpg

I love Mysterymen 3......

1007700-mysterymen3.jpg

although Wonderworld 7 and Fantastic 3 are not too bad either!

1007700-wonworld7.jpg

1007700-fancom3.jpg

Above are Church copies (Books are scanned through the mylar. They are nicer than they scan.) jb

1007700-fancom3.jpg.403d33df176b5571cdec3806d3214858.jpg

Sweet book Chris!

Thanks! grin.gif I know I've posted this on these boards before, but I actually got that book by trading copies of old professional wrestling matches & TV shows with a guy in Hawaii. Took me a few weeks to make all the copies the guy wanted, but after it was over, I ended up with an Avengers #4 and STILL had all my originals of my tapes!!!

I'm still shocked that someone would be willing to trade an Avengers #4 for several boxes of copies of wrestling tapes, but I'm sure glad he was!!!!

....Well, the mail just got here and I got a VERY special package, and now THIS, gentlemen, is the most valuable book in my collection. Many thanks to jimm94 (who posted it in the Marketplace) for giving me such a good deal on it!! I didn't think I'd have the opportunity to own one of these for MANY years to come. Merry Christmas to me!!!

*drumroll please*

1009099-FF1.jpg

As a comic fan and a FF fan, I absolutely cannot believe that I now own a copy of this book. I think I'm still in shock. Holy cheet! grin.gif

1009099-FF1.jpg.830817bdb25bb39bd99d05daee0da782.jpg

Thanks! grin.gif I know I've posted this on these boards before, but I actually got that book by trading copies of old professional wrestling matches & TV shows with a guy in Hawaii. Took me a few weeks to make all the copies the guy wanted, but after it was over, I ended up with an Avengers #4 and STILL had all my originals of my tapes!!!

27_laughing.gif That's pretty cool. How did you set up that trade? Kinda random...