• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest comic in YOUR collection

182 posts in this topic

This is my Favourite Aussie Book.

Really hard to find any of these from the 1940's

1006876-Blackhawk%231%282%29.jpg

And this would have to be my sentimental favourite.

When my grandad passed away I was left a small amount of money. I wanted to purchase something with meaning & this book seemed to fit right in.

1006876-DickTracy16.5.jpg

Regards,

Russ...

589a8ae89ca82_1006876-Blackhawk1(2).jpg.7136fdbeb9208b0a77d73dea8e47d375.jpg

OK, i'll admit it - this is about the fifth place i found to post this book, but at least i believe them all to have been appropriate............. devil.gif

so now it's my current favorite book from my collection..........

1132458214527_Mask1.jpg

Man, had I known it would be Harry's "greatest comic" I would have doubled the price! poke2.gif

Glad I could be of service! Come one, come all!! headbang.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

My greatest comic is My Amazing Fantasy #15 in 9.4 white mountain copy. This by far is the best book I own. Wish I would of bid on that 9.0 marvel comics #1 though that heritage had up a while back, that would have replaced this one as my best book. I can't believe what it went for, what a steal for whomever won it.

Here's my personal Fave. Now if i can only get a Fantastic Comics # 3!! frustrated.gif

scan0009.jpg

It would appear that we both have similar tastes - I've got a copy of that book, and it's one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

And Fantastic 3 is my grail, too. I'd probably accept a VG copy with slight resto...