• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest comic in YOUR collection

182 posts in this topic

Sounds like that IS a reading copy!

O.k, an "official" reading copy. smile.gif MY level of reading copy! 27_laughing.gif

I cringe at the thought of reading a book that $$$.

I cringe more at the thought of dropping a book that valuable while I'm in the middle of reading it. smile.gif

Yep, tile bathroom floors can be very unforgiving.

Nice Mask Comics #1 the resto is minimal and the black cover is stunning.

Hey, I had plenty of beaters before good 'ol Roy(r1970d) made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The worst thing about this...he had it on eBay as a raw 9.2 and couldn't meet reserve (I was even watching it and passed because I didn't know who he was)...he sent it to cgc...you see the results...and this sucker snatched it right here on these boards. I love these boards.

ASM #1 CGC 5.0...................took me 39 years to get it and I'm gonna keep it till I'm wearing pampers again........and the social worker rolls me into oncoming traffic..

Pleasant imagery from the guy who has the demonic tiki doll as an avatar.

Hey, I had plenty of beaters before good 'ol Roy(r1970d) made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The worst thing about this...he had it on eBay as a raw 9.2 and couldn't meet reserve (I was even watching it and passed because I didn't know who he was)...he sent it to cgc...you see the results...and this sucker snatched it right here on these boards. I love these boards.

acclaim.gif

PS, i got dibs on the book if you ever wanna sell it wink.gif