• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink and Pedigree selling the same book- NEW INFO FROM SELLER

110 posts in this topic

If I were Tony

I wouldn't have read it past the first paragraph and would have assumed that it went downhill from there.

That's just me.

I'm glad I'm not Tony. He sounds too emotional and whiny.

Your email to him probably did serve a purpose (other than making you feel good) it probably made his quota of people conversing with him.

So if this Tony guy complied with the ComicLink rules, why is he then in trouble with CL?

That's the ponit...he didn't comply with CL rules. Basically, you can't list the same book on another site, unless it's your own site. Pedigree isn't the owner's site, so he can't list it both on Pedigree and CL. Same goes for eBay and CL, but I'm not sure how much time Josh and Co. have to police this policy.

I just checked the comic is still listed and there are no problems, although I am sure the owner of ComicLink will probably put an asteric next to it to let everyone know that you are whiney, cry baby who does not understand the basics of common sense.

27_laughing.gif

And tomega...

Please don't poop on my comics. frown.gif

Maybe the guy should have been left alone. Maybe the whiners are actually on here? Ever think of that?

no

If you even had the meager understanding of a dog with down syndrome, you would have seen that my initial post was mostly questions and most of the other posts from forum members cleared it up.

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Maybe the guy should have been left alone. Maybe the whiners are actually on here? Ever think of that?

no

If you even had the meager understanding of a dog with down syndrome, you would have seen that my initial post was mostly questions and most of the other posts from forum members cleared it up.

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Who posted that second part? I dont see it anywhere. I hope that wasnt Tomega responding to me.

Tony, Tony, Tony -

You really have to learn to think before you write. I know this is going to be hard for you to understand, so I am going to make this as simple as possible and use the smallest possible words. First, kiss the reddest part of my Irish [embarrassing lack of self control] - preferably on the purple red/purple raison. Pucker up good and make sure I took a nice juicy dump in draws so you can get the full flavor. Second, you amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish and stupidity! If you had even one iota of brains, you would have bothered to fully read the initial post and respond. If you even had the meager understanding of a dog with down syndrome, you would have seen that my initial post was mostly questions and most of the other posts from forum members cleared it up. You said it yourself, you sanctimonious twit ( look it up Gomer, ) that the email you sent was for my "personal view only." I would have been happy to post your email to lend creedence to your "auction." In your below email you puke forth some nonsense about a friend looking mentioning the post, don't you think you should have checked it out first and responded in the FREE CGC forum? Of course, now I am going to post both your emails, your name, and your email address so that should really help your reputation. Since nobody knew your name , how could I have "dirtied your name to begin with?" insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Quick thinking, Gump!! Just so you know, the reason it is not selling is not because of what I posted but because it is over priced. That is why it did not sell on Pedigree and the is certainly why it is not going sell on ComicLink. Note to yourself - try a clear scan when you are trying to sell a $1000+ book. I did not blow anything for you, you blew it for yourself and you are probably blowing yourself right now. You are in ComicLink's bad books? What the hell does that mean, ? Does Josh had a black book that has your name written in blood? Give me a break. I just checked the comic is still listed and there are no problems, although I am sure the owner of ComicLink will probably put an asteric next to it to let everyone know that you are whiney, cry baby who does not understand the basics of common sense. As you blathered in your email, what is to report to ComicLink about the comic - you said it was within the rules ? It was so what is the difference? Unless you really are some type of scam artist. Who knows? I think you are just some pathetic loser who cannot understand why nobody is snatching up your priceless comic. Here is a little secret - when I responded that it was not in the price range that I was looking for - THERE WAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER. Stupid is as stupid does, Forrest. If you bothered to research me as a possible customer in the forum, you would see that I routinely buy high grade X-Men - many much more expensive than your book. The problem was that the book was not out of my price range, it was that your price was out of range of the market. Again, that is why there were no bids on Pedigree. Hell, I was still considering of throwing a $1100 offer on Pedigree to see if you would bite. 4 times guide would have been appropriate. Great business model you have there, I sure you are very successful. Now I will offer you a box full of my morning bowel movements. They are particularly ripe and fresh when it is in the morning. If you catch me after a night out, they are usually green with bits of peanuts and sometimes corn. I should have known there was something seriously wrong with when in your first email you wrote "waundering" instead of wondering. Look it up, educate yourself. Perhaps use a spell checker or next time I will have to let you know that I don't speak retardese and you will have to get someone to translate your nonsense into meaningful English. In the future I would recommend that you just stop speaking and writing altogether - every time you open your mouth , you subtract from the sum of human knowledge.

So that is what I have to say for myself. Now go back to playing your banjo, crawl back up into your trailer and continue chewing on your toenails. I hope you have enjoyed my email as much as I have.

Your good friend, loves and kisses,

Tom

Suppose Tom comes back with a $1200 offer?

Sorry the first part was me disagreeing with you. I'm not usually a pile it on guy but I think the seller was out of line and I agree with Tomega. The second quote was not his response to yours it was a line I found funny from Tomega's email. Sorry for the confussion.

I was dissappointed that he did not write me back today, perhaps he needs a few days to digest it. My email him to him was just my warped way of having fun with a jerk and honing my verbal smack down skills. My initial post of this thread was a legitimate inquiry and this missed an oppportunity to make an appearance. He could have looked at any of my posts and known that I am a serious X-Men collector.

Hell, I do not even know if this guy is the real seller book. Who knows and who really cares - it provided a funny end to this thread.

After actually reading through all of Tomegas second email reply. that long winded reply. I truly believe Tomega is an unbalanced individual who collects mutant comics. Are you a mutant yourself?

Am I a mutant? What the heck is your problem? I don't agree with you and agree with someone else and you get an attitude? You do of course realize that Tomega's email was tongue in cheek right?

After actually reading through all of Tomegas second email reply. that long winded reply. I truly believe Tomega is an unbalanced individual who collects mutant comics. Are you a mutant yourself?

Am I a mutant? What the heck is your problem? I don't agree with you and agree with someone else and you get an attitude? You do of course realize that Tomega's email was tongue in cheek right?

ericc relax little guy. I was just busting Tom's chops a little. That last part "Are you a mutant yourself?" was directed at him not you. Me and Tom go way back. he doesnt even ackowledge me when i say something about him. He purposely posted right after me to try and make it seem like he wasnt paying attention to my post. Okay Thanks bye.

ericc relax little guy. I was just busting Tom's chops a little. That last part "Are you a mutant yourself?" was directed at him not you. Me and Tom go way back. he doesnt even ackowledge me when i say something about him. He purposely posted right after me to try and make it seem like he wasnt paying attention to my post. Okay Thanks bye.

You just keeping making friends - "relax little guy?" Nice condescending attitude. I wonder why Eric had a problem with you.

I am sorry to dissappoint you, most people do not pay attention to your posts let alone feel it is worth the merit of a reply. It is really boring to enter a battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent, maybe that is why you think I have not acknowledge your posts. It is pretty amazing that you think I purposely posted right after your post when my post was 8 minutes after yours. Here is a news flash, the world does not revolve around your posts. In reality, I was not even sure who you were talking to ( just as Eric thought it was directed at him.) I figured it was mostly directed at me and I did not really interpret it as anything but a humorous jab.