• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingDonut's Spring Cleaning Sale with BINs - Golden Age, Slabs and More!

171 posts in this topic

excuse my ignorance since my only GA is the 1st bizarro but do most collect the GA for the covers or are the interiors pretty good too?

I think, he likes Fiction House books, and yeah they have quite a few bondage covers. Of course, if you like Golden Age Wonder Woman, those also have quite a few bondage covers as well. So, I just think it is a bit of a coincidence.

excuse my ignorance since my only GA is the 1st bizarro but do most collect the GA for the covers or are the interiors pretty good too?

Both - some of the Golden Age is just great.

No. mad.gif Customs issues. Hopefully they will clear today, so it will be here shortly. Mrs. Donut is starting to quiver at the thought of 85 long boxes in my house.

Any Batmans coming in?

There should be. LOTS of good stuff is coming, if it ever gets here. mad.gif

batman16.jpg

Restored, but a nice nice book - a key, first Alfred. $300

Jungle Comics 138 (a Mr. Donut I BOUGHT TWO special!) Fine - the scuff at top edge is the only nastiness. Great Maurice Whiteman bondage cover. Fiction Houses are like crack... $50

:takeit: