• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIQUIDATE COMICS and buy ORIGINAL COMIC ART

17 posts in this topic

So the only reason you registered today is to tell a comics board you are leaving comics ?

bill, chill, grill, hill, kill, mill, quill, still, swill, thrill, till...

So the only reason you registered today is to tell a comics board you are leaving comics ?

bill, chill, grill, hill, kill, mill, quill, still, swill, thrill, till

Comics are just not as good an investment because there are too many copies of every book, even the Action #1 is over-rated. Smart $$$ is buying one of a kind items. Alotta comic people, I hear, are moving into buying Original Comic Art. But, thats just rumour and what I hear.

Only a Krazy person would do this! poke2.gif

Going along with you would be krazy. makepoint.gif

Krazy like a Fox.

The fact of the matter is that OA is a small hobby and there is only room to grow. And with comics there are soooo many substitutes for a book (8.0, 8.5, 9.0). With OA, there is only one. The supply demand schedules are just better.

bill, chill, grill, hill, kill, mill, quill, still, swill, thrill, till..

Since you're so universally despised, why don't you try a little reverse psychology for a change and talk about how you've realized your foray into OA was a tragic mistake and you're now exiting to return to your true love, slabbed comics? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But it is obvious that scarce OA from classic comics are going to be worth MILLIONS pretty soon. I just think I am helping people so they dont waste money on 9.8 copies of X-Men #100 or a 9.6 copy of Hulk 181,....that is garbage stuff and there are warehouses full of crapola in tooo many collections. I say every comic collector should liquidate their comics and buy art. It is obvious, may I say oh baby.

Honestly, I don't even understand why any of you keep giving him the attention he so obviously longs for. Maybe everyone should try just ignoring him for a change?

Just a thought.

I know, I know. It's just that these shill appearances are good for a little comic relief. When he was KK, because we couldn't seem to get rid of him, he was just annoying. But since we know each of these shill personas has a very limited shelf life, I find him more amusing than annoying now.