• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marketplace Thread

32 posts in this topic

10_1_b.JPG

If you Buy It Now, you'll receive another set, absolutely free[/u]! That's a Sixty-dollar value, absolutely free[/u], just for hitting that takeit.gif button!

stooges.gif

Beyonder has been having super computer problems since Friday, and probably won't be getting anything resolved until at least Monday. We split at table at the Paradise show this weekend and I'm pretty sure he'll have a ton of BIN's come this week. As soon as someone buys $20 worth of stuff from him at the show, he's gone as quick and buys $25 worth of books in their place. It is really neat to watch smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Jim

I'm pretty sure he'll have a ton of BIN's

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm back acclaim.gif

I haven't checked my PMs yet, and I know I'm late with a few shipments....but I have new goodies.

Those forced to endure the long waits, will be happy that their packages have yet to go out....as freebies will be added. flowerred.gif

Came home with an empty wallet & almost 100 new books. takeit.gif

I'm back acclaim.gif

I haven't checked my PMs yet, and I know I'm late with a few shipments....but I have new goodies.

Those forced to endure the long waits, will be happy that their packages have yet to go out....as freebies will be added. flowerred.gif

Has my package gone out yet? Here is hoping you delayed it! insane.gif

I'm back acclaim.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Beyonder has been having super computer problems since Friday, and probably won't be getting anything resolved until at least Monday. We split at table at the Paradise show this weekend and I'm pretty sure he'll have a ton of BIN's come this week. As soon as someone buys $20 worth of stuff from him at the show, he's gone as quick and buys $25 worth of books in their place. It is really neat to watch smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Jim

Yes it was neat to watch!

hi.gif