• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are these Comic Babes?

21 posts in this topic

They're Chuck's daughters.

893applaud-thumb.gif

My final topic for the day is a brief explanation of my choice of the ALETAROCKS! codeword. Aleta (for those of you who don't already know this...), is my 23 year old daughter, and she is graduating from the University of Colorado in just two weeks. Woo woo! Then, all going as planned, Aleta will be heading back to York, England this Fall to help establish a Master's program in Elizabethan History at York University that combines the best elements of American and British teaching methodologies. I am so proud of Aleta's wonderful academic accomplishments that I could just burst! Not to mention the fact that I love her dearly just because she is such a wonderful person... So, with all that in the back of my mind, I decided that if I had to come up with a new codeword for today, that I would create one that would let everyone just how much I love my daughter. Thus, ALETAROCKS! Many thanks in advance to all of you for indulging a proud father's sentimentalities...

Happy collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

President - Mile High Comics, Inc

Still not babes...

Depends on how many drinks you got in you stooges.gif

dude, show some respect, they're Chucks daughters. foreheadslap.gif

stooges.gif = kidding around

Respect is for the dead.

I've met the one with the hat. She works for the CBLDF. She was really nice and works for a great cause. I think her dad's a dip [embarrassing lack of self control], but she was nice.