• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see tonights Ghosthunters on the Sci Fi channel?

340 posts in this topic

So do I set my TIVO to record it?

Definetly headbang.gif

Agreed. thumbsup2.gif

Did you see the episode in the old, I think, military armory? The one where the sound guy had his equipment bag hanging from a strap around his neck while both his arms were extended upwards holding the sound mics...and they caught his bag on camara as it lifted up by itelf and struck him in the chin and knocked him flat on the ground. The guy was scared 893censored-thumb.gifless after that and they had to calm him down.

I don't get this show here in Japan, so I can't wait to watch it when i get back.

I've always wanted to go check out real supposed haunted houses. I get a thrill out of that stuff.

I don't get this show here in Japan, so I can't wait to watch it when i get back.

I've always wanted to go check out real supposed haunted houses. I get a thrill out of that stuff.

You'll definitely want to check this one out. These guys actually go into each place trying to debunk the supposed haunting. The head guy (the bald one) is cool and very skeptical. It takes a lot to freak him out, and he won't even suggest a place might be haunted unless he sees some solid evidence.

Hey, Scheradon, go to the website in my last post.

There's a link on that first page to download a full episode so you can check it out. thumbsup2.gif

Hey, Scheradon, go to the website in my last post.

There's a link on that first page to download a full episode so you can check it out. thumbsup2.gif

I'll check that out. Thanks thumbsup2.gif

yay.gif

I've only watched this show once.

Granted Ghosts exists.

But I don't want the devils little demons playing around with me. 27_laughing.gif

You know, all you have to do is have more cajones than the ghosts themselves. That's all. grin.gif