• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY my VERY FIRST pieces of OA

16 posts in this topic

First I want to say thanks to all the board members that have answered my numerous questions. I only wanted to collect Spider-Man OA and Hobgoblin was always my favorite villian. The following pages are from Spider-Man Magazine, pencilled by Don Heck and Inked by Greg Adams! Would love to get everyones comments!

Well without further delay, these are my frist OA pages!!!

Page 1

1223913-%21%21Picture001.jpg

Page 2

1223913-%21%21Picture003.jpg

Page 4 (missing page 3!)

1223913-%21%21Picture004.jpg

Page 5 (final) 1223913-%21%21Picture005.jpg

1223913-!!Picture005.jpg.a7dc4159cd9506f81ca215bab923d5f2.jpg

From 0 to Instant collection 893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice pick up. Some folks don't like the blue pencil notes in the border, but i do, because they give just a bit more insight on the whole page making process. thumbsup2.gif

And to top it off, you don;'t have to wonder what to look for next. I wouldn't sleep until I searched every CAF gallery for page 3 poke2.gif . Did the seller of the pages you have give you any leads?

Mike

Thanks for the nice comments, I feel very proud of my humble collection. Yeah I tried finding Page 3, but have had no luck yet. I want to get the actual comic magazine the pages were published in so I can see how page 3 looks like.

I will be setting up a Comicartfans page, now that I actually have OA!!

Thanks again everyone for answering my numerous questions and the nice comments!