• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Taskmaster!

18 posts in this topic

Since all I ever see is GI Joe 21 discussed on this board, I wanted to give this time period some more vitality.

When are they going to give this guy some more action? We all enjoy him! We want to see more! I demand to see more!

Feel free to debate.

"Taskmaster isn't with the Civil War. He's with your mom!"

The Taskmaster is cool. But enough about him. How about them G.I. Joe's 21? What a great book that was eh? We should have a whole topic devoted to G.I. Joe 21, not just a thread. 893blahblah.gif

On a serious note, which Avengers book did the Taskmaster first appear in?

he's a poor man's slade

you've been watching the teen titans cartoon. poke2.gif

yea, the one cartoon besides billy and mandy i watch. 8 year olds will do that to you. Ok he's a poor man's deathstroke.

I was looking through my Daredevil collection and he was in DD 318. Also ASM 366 i think. Always loved the character and definetly think he should be used more. Another one is Ultron. What the heck happened to him!

Sweet! This month's Wizard profiled the Taskmaster! A full centerfold devoted to my favorite little evil-doer.

I don't know which is worse: being a Tasky fan or admitting I read Wizard.

Sweet! This month's Wizard profiled the Taskmaster! A full centerfold devoted to my favorite little evil-doer.

I don't know which is worse: being a Tasky fan or admitting I read Wizard.

Well, if he is being hyped in Wizard the character is screwed. foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gif27_laughing.gif