• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine Origins #2:Canadian

14 posts in this topic

Did anyone manage to grab the 1:100 Canadian variant? I missed a relatively inexpensive one on ebay by a few seconds frown.gif

Looks like I wasn't meant to have it just yet, especially since I refuse to pay $200.

Did anyone manage to grab the 1:100 Canadian variant? I missed a relatively inexpensive one on ebay by a few seconds frown.gif

Looks like I wasn't meant to have it just yet, especially since I refuse to pay $200.

It be cool but I refuse to pay that much as well

This is a variant cover I am not at all interested in. Its the same cover art as the regular Joe Quesada cover except for the Maple Leaf. I wouldn't buy it if it was $2.99. I like Joe Quesada and Brian Hitch art but didn't pick up either one of Wolvie Origins #2 covers today. It could be that I am not a huge Steve Dillon fan(he does the interior art). I am more excited about Humberto Ramos on wolverine next week!

da_12.JPG

It is a 1:100 ratio, with it being sent as a surprise. No warning was given to retailers that it would come, so no retailers could up their orders.

My LCS was 25 away from the minimum. Usually, when she or I gets word of these, I have her order the extra and pay cost on them.

This one is frustrating.

Man, that is crazy absurb for such a minor change.

On a side note, Is it me or was the "variant" more common than the non-variant? I saw 1-3 copies more of the Nuke fighting cover than of the Quesadilla American Flag cover.

Pat

Man, that is crazy absurb for such a minor change.

On a side note, Is it me or was the "variant" more common than the non-variant? I saw 1-3 copies more of the Nuke fighting cover than of the Quesadilla American Flag cover.

Pat

I'll have to ditto this comment. I didn't even know that I had picked up the Nuke variant until later. My store had more of them than the regular issue.