• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don't even know what to say

21 posts in this topic

confused-smiley-013.gif

Saw THIS AUCTION while browsing the eBay listings. I'm shocked it even sold. I didn't read the issue, so I don't know if it's four different panels, or somone looking out the window at night makepoint.gif

Surely this kind of page would be done on a computer these days. foreheadslap.gif

I guess if someone were trying to complete the issue in original art they would need every page. From that point of view I can see its value to a completist but not on it's own. Maybe somebody wanted a discussion piece like my Picasso-Turner to spend hours making fun of?

Still, it's far cheaper than an all-black splash page. 27_laughing.gif

It may be cheaper, but I like this as a panel page as I would get 4 drawings instead of just one. tongue.gif

Haha, I forgot about that piece! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face again.

Thomas, let me know when your birthday is and I'll post the picture in a birthday thread for you.

poke2.gifstooges.gif

Mike...wait...wait...I see it now in the shadows.....it's.........oh God.......it's GUMBY in a Wonder Woman outfit!!!! THE HORRRRRRROOOOR!!!

Its Aunt May making out with Jarvis

Its Aunt May making out with Jarvis

Hey Ares! That was gonna be my next set of commission theme!! Now everyone is gonna copy this theme...man you can't keep a secret on these boards...sheeeeesh. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

-Hart