• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

What is the story there? I saw that too. Bizarre.

What is the dark spot on the top right corner? Is that on the book or just a shadow in the picture?

Sincerely.

The funny thing is that even if you put an cgc8.5 up on ebay, you won't always make anymore of a killing than say a CGC 7.0 for a book like that. Last week two near fine gray wash GI Combats ( I think 83 and the all pink cover one sold for $6 and $1.50 respectively). At Heritage a cgc'd copy of the pink cover in similar shape went for $77. I dunno.

Mike

What is the dark spot on the top right corner? Is that on the book or just a shadow in the picture?

That is a nice flag cover though. hm

Mentioned to Blind Owl that I'd rescan and re post this.

One of the favorite books in my collection. Kirby, Cap and Fury :cloud9:

sgtfury-13528x788.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite Sgt. Fury's, what took you so long Karma!!!!

Anyway, nice scan, beautiful book!!! thanks for the scan!!!! :headbang:

Mentioned to Blind Owl that I'd rescan and re post this.

One of the favorite books in my collection. Kirby, Cap and Fury :cloud9:

sgtfury-13528x788.jpg

Let's see it one more time. It is such a great cover.

My 12¢

Dennis

So stoked. Just took a stab at this one on the bay, got it for cheap. Maybe 6.0-7.0 but as nice a spine as you can get.

a42d_1.jpg

:applause: Sometimes (read:usually), it's a gamble buying on eBay, and sometimes (read: not usually) it pays off. Congratulations! (worship)

Andy

Yeah, I've been super jealous of October since I saw his. It is one of my favorites as well. I offered the seller triple what I ended up paying if they would delist it. I admire their integrity and am glad they didn't take me up on said offer.

I just received a bunch of books back from cgc (my 2nd submission ever) and am happy to state I have a CGC 8.5 OFF #49 1st Pooch :cloud9: I normally hate emoticons but that is cross cancelled by my love of Pooch's.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :takeit:

I just received a bunch of books back from cgc (my 2nd submission ever) and am happy to state I have a CGC 8.5 OFF #49 1st Pooch :cloud9: I normally hate emoticons but that is cross cancelled by my love of Pooch's.

:o

Looking forward to the scan! :popcorn: