• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

I have a hazy feeling there's a comic somewhere in that picture. :kidaround:

-

Somethin cool you don't see very often....

OOAW11280slab-1.jpg

I have a hazy feeling there's a comic somewhere in that picture. :kidaround:

-

Somethin cool you don't see very often....

OOAW11280slab-1.jpg

That is hands down the best Our Army at War cover of all them all!

Congrats!

Hands down? hm That sounds like a challenge....

I can't believe that this thread is still going....A tribute to all the collectors of some pretty nice war books...well done all and hopefully it keeps on going.

John

I just looked back to when you started the thread, and I'm proud to say I was the second poster!

This is an awesome thread, and one of the best threads on these entire forums.

The collectors are passionate, genuinely tolerant and respectful, and the books are just fantastic.

Best of all, it's great to know that you're not alone in your idiosyncratic lust for a very, very particular corner of comics fandom (as it used to be called.)

I'm proud to say that this thread is one of my habits now... I check it at least once a day (and often several times) even if I don't post.

Thanks for startin' it up, John!

Shep

I can't believe that this thread is still going....A tribute to all the collectors of some pretty nice war books...well done all and hopefully it keeps on going.

John

I just looked back to when you started the thread, and I'm proud to say I was the second poster!

This is an awesome thread, and one of the best threads on these entire forums.

The collectors are passionate, genuinely tolerant and respectful, and the books are just fantastic.

Best of all, it's great to know that you're not alone in your idiosyncratic lust for a very, very particular corner of comics fandom (as it used to be called.)

I'm proud to say that this thread is one of my habits now... I check it at least once a day (and often several times) even if I don't post.

Thanks for startin' it up, John!

Shep

Far and away the best thread on the boards for me. (worship) Thanks John, and thanks to HouseOfComics.com for sending me the link. (thumbs u

Also a great thread to quietly announce my new sales thread going up in the next 5 minutes. :shy:

Andy

Today's Atlas War haul from the So Cal Comic Con:

cc33.th.jpg

Great Kirby covers and interior stories in these - the #65 is pretty rough, though:

battle67.th.jpg

battle65.th.jpg

Those are great books you've got there, Rojo! :applause:

Andy