• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,086 posts in this topic

Sad news being reported here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5103433#Post5103433

Imagine the comics world - or the war comics world in particular - without the spectacular talents of Jack Adler.

Let's post a few of his best, as we lower the flag in his honor.

Shep

gic80.jpg

gic44.jpg

I'm 7 books away from that run... Hoping to finish it off by Christmas.

I'm really having a hard time finding a decent copy of GIC 49 at a reasonable price. [/qu ote] yes, i have the same problem and if any come up on ebay,i have been getting hammered

Do you guys remember my GIC 49? I think I posted it before. It's not for sale but I'll throw the scan up again if anyone cares to take a gander.

Threw up any time you want!

Do you guys remember my GIC 49? I think I posted it before. It's not for sale but I'll throw the scan up again if anyone cares to take a gander.

Threw up any time you want!

:sick:

;)

Okay, later on this evening. :grin:

I actually might even like the GI Combat title more than Our Army at War.

(thumbs u