• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

Congrats on the scanner, Fay (thumbs u

Now get to posting some funnybooks.

Hey Fay, I was following that one also and it went for a lot more than I was willing to pay but.... If you collect in 8.0 or higher??

Larry

I guess that's why I usually only collect 7.0 big box 12 centers and

FN/FN+ if I can find them in 10 centers. (shrug)

That # 105 is sweet!! :cloud9: Thank You Richard. (worship)

I love that cover and need a decent copy. :wishluck:

Holy Smokes!!

hm Does anyone else feel that's a little too much scratch for that book?

Wow, given that result I'm tempted to unload my Diamond Run copies.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's ebay.ca and why won't it let me sign in under my usual ebay handle and password?

Is that ebay Canada? Strange for a person who's selling out of Texas. . .

ebay.ca is Canada, and that`s the link that was the link that was sent to you. Even though Fay probably goes to ebay.com, the automated ``convenience`` that comes with computers these days, just assumed that because she`s in Canada, she`ll want to use a link back to ebay.ca. Why you couldn`t sign in is beyond me. Your username and password should work for all world-wide ebay sites. :shrug:

Hey Fay, I was following that one also and it went for a lot more than I was willing to pay but.... If you collect in 8.0 or higher??

Larry

I called that book 7.0-7.5, he called it 7.5. I passed on it and the seller decided to call it an eBay 8.0. He did extremely well for what that book is.