• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Some very enjoyable books there, thanks for posting!

On another note, the new Overstreet is out and Matt did another fantastic job of writing this year's War Report. (worship)

I'm hoping that someone here has the digital version and can copy and paste it here for all of us to read. :wishluck: It's the last of the market reports, before the pricing section starts.

On another note, the new Overstreet is out and Matt did another fantastic job of writing this year's War Report. (worship)

I'm hoping that someone here has the digital version and can copy and paste it here for all of us to read. :wishluck: It's the last of the market reports, before the pricing section starts.

I haven't picked up the new Overstreet yet. It would be awesome if someone could do this.

I haven't picked up the new Overstreet yet. It would be awesome if someone could do this.

:bump:

Also, looking forward to hearing from Comick1 or adamstrange about the war summit banquet, and Russ Heath's appearance there. :popcorn:

C'mon guys, don't keep us fanboys hanging too long. :baiting:

I didn't attend the War Summit banquet Andy, but I did diligently visit each dealer's booth at SDCC for DC war books and had only a few good finds (will post scans later).

I focused on .10cent DC war, and found decent supply in lower grade.

Mid-grade was more scarce.

MrBedrock had a large selection of higher slabbed DC war that was very impressive. (worship)

Otherwise, high grade was limited to just a book or two here and there.

In talking with other collectors, I found only some of them were seriously interested in war comics... but those that were very passionate about it, and now I understand why.

Had a great chat with Mick, too. :)

Hiya folks,

I'm just now taking a breather from Comic-Con. Good stuff for sure. I'll post some scans and pix in the next couple days.

Great to see the usual crew of old comics dealers and collectors. I got a chance to talk war books with a bunch of nice people including Steve. Great fun all around.

Mick

I didn't attend the War Summit banquet Andy, but I did diligently visit each dealer's booth at SDCC for DC war books and had only a few good finds (will post scans later).

I focused on .10cent DC war, and found decent supply in lower grade.

Mid-grade was more scarce.

MrBedrock had a large selection of higher slabbed DC war that was very impressive. (worship)

Otherwise, high grade was limited to just a book or two here and there.

In talking with other collectors, I found only some them were seriously interested in war comics... but those that were very passionate about it, and now I understand why.

Had a great chat with Mick, too. :)

Ahhhh, 10 cent DC war.... :luhv:

Hiya folks,

I'm just now taking a breather from Comic-Con. Good stuff for sure. I'll post some scans and pix in the next couple days.

Great to see the usual crew of old comics dealers and collectors. I got a chance to talk war books with a bunch of nice people including Steve. Great fun all around.

Mick

Looking forward to it, Mick. (thumbs u