• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

- gothamcentral (Carlos) for the Testament #1 signed/sketched by Sharp (very belated Thanks) :applause:

- Comicfreaks (Tiz) for way too many books :devil: (thumbs u

HUUUUUGE thank you to AlexH for getting a bunch of Fallen Son/Secret Invasion Sketch covers for me at the Toronto show this weekend. I will post pics as soon as I get the back from CGC.

I just wanted to say thank you to Alex Hunter and Raph.

Thanks for helping me out, thanks for putting up with my annoying self.

If someone said to me that today would be as good as it would be for SS, I would tell them that this is as good as it would need to be, thanks guys!

Kudos goes out to the following peeps:

Alex Hunter - for a sweet Walking Dead CGC SS book

Will Wong - for taking care of my Avengers #4 and getting it back to me safely

Carlos Camara - for a sweet Captain America #34 Ross cover

my collection thanks you guys!

A big thanks to Unknownworlds for the beauty below!! :headbang: He wasn't able to get Mr. Ross' signature in New York but held the book for Chicago and got it there.

Started as a blue label 9.6 and finished as a yellow label 9.6. :cloud9: You're the man Will!

bone38cgc96ss0960704013.jpg

Kinda hard to capture the silver paint signature in its true reflective glory but it's the best I can do at the moment.

Kudos to MutantKeys for hooking me up with some sweet Claremont SS Mutant Massacre UXM.

(thumbs u

Kudos back to you for a wonderful transaction (worship)

Hey,Kudos D on the beeeeautiful WD's!! :headbang:

Kudos back to you bud... enjoy them :headbang:

CGCSSWF20.jpg

It doesn't look like much, but it's mine. :cloud9:

A huge THANK YOU goes out to Joel Elad for the time and effort he put into making this one happen!

I really thought I had a nicer copy, but when it came time to ship, it wasn't there. It's still the book I wnated signed by the man I've been chasing for a signature for long time, the fact that it's a Signature Series book is just gravy.

THANKS AGAIN JOEL!

CGCSSWF20.jpg

It doesn't look like much, but it's mine. :cloud9:

A huge THANK YOU goes out to Joel Elad for the time and effort he put into making this one happen!

I really thought I had a nicer copy, but when it came time to ship, it wasn't there. It's still the book I wnated signed by the man I've been chasing for a signature for long time, the fact that it's a Signature Series book is just gravy.

THANKS AGAIN JOEL!

Wow, that's freakin awesome! :headbang: