• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

A couple new Fox Acquisitions...Quite possibly the WEIRDEST copy of Weird Comics #20 in the universe but I really enjoy it...

27403785271_acf8d4ace9_c.jpg

27439917206_3eee88a7c2_c.jpg

I like the Weird stuff and the book!

Thanks Gents!!! (thumbs u I was thinking about commissioning a Weird 20 since I haven't been able to locate one now I don't have too... it came firmly attached to the book haha!! and it's pretty darn good IMO

A couple new Fox Acquisitions...Quite possibly the WEIRDEST copy of Weird Comics #20 in the universe but I really enjoy it...

Both nice pick-ups Gino. Earl Shaw has been knocking it out of the ball park lately. I thought about some of those but glad they went to the right guy!

Both nice pick-ups Gino. Earl Shaw has been knocking it out of the ball park lately. I thought about some of those but glad they went to the right guy!

He sure is buddy!! Thanks RM!!!! Just trying to put together a collection 1% as neat as yours my friend!!! :grin:

Thanks Gents!!! (thumbs u I was thinking about commissioning a Weird 20 since I haven't been able to locate one now I don't have too... it came firmly attached to the book haha!! and it's pretty darn good IMO

Love the comment, tell your wife you actually saved money buying the comic. Congrats!

Love the comment, tell your wife you actually saved money buying the comic. Congrats!

I like where your head is at on that one brother :grin:

Here's my copy of issue 4. It's my favorite cover in the run,and a great bookend to the 3.

IMG_1115_zpsx7ahboit.jpg

Thanks guys and Absolutely Love it!! :applause: Red Cross ambulance in the back they are saving is sweet!! (thumbs u

Is that blood dripping out of the Nazi's mouth in the foreground? Very gruesome.

Added another toughie thanks to a boardie over at the VCC. Neat little Samson Flag cover appropriate for the 4th of July Weekend!! Missing 2 wraps but as I told a very wise man recently I will take it as a placeholder until I can upgrade someday...If I can ever locate one!! :D

27763934870_41bebd80f5_b.jpg

Added another toughie thanks to a boardie over at the VCC. Neat little Samson Flag cover appropriate for the 4th of July Weekend!! Missing 2 wraps but as I told a very wise man recently I will take it as a placeholder until I can upgrade someday...If I can ever locate one!! :D

Missing wraps or not, it's a very cool book!

:applause: Nice one Gino! Congrats!

Buy it when you see it for you may never get another chance.Very cool book!