• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2023 at 9:16 PM, Spyder! said:

Thanks Gino! Miss you on IG. :foryou:

Give it some time brother I may be back!! Really want to spend what little free comic time i have here on the boards this place is near and dear to me!! This thread alone is worth the price of admission

On 7/20/2023 at 10:58 AM, Straw-Man said:

i only collect 3 of that title:  here's my li'l trio.  have looked to upgrade that #1 for soooo long, i've 'bout given up.  hit the berk copy hard, but no dice...

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

Hey Billy Boy, don't you also only collect a small portion of this run? Btw, I regret selling this copy.  :(

Science 3 front.jpg

On 7/20/2023 at 2:15 PM, Straw-Man said:

thanks, jimmy.   the #3 is the first fox book i got, sorta accidentally from ciorac.  chicago '06.  we probably had tankareeno that nite!!!

Ah, Maria's in Chicago!!! Brings back such great memories!!! SO many "dinners after the show" quite a few of which we were joined by some of the boardies who still post here!!! Tankareeno will live on forever and still gets mentioned when Russ and I go out for tacos!  :headbang:

On 7/20/2023 at 11:58 AM, Straw-Man said:

i only collect 3 of that title:  here's my li'l trio.  have looked to upgrade that #1 for soooo long, i've 'bout given up.  hit the berk copy hard, but no dice...

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

Right back at ya partna!! I wouldn’t sweat not upgrading that 1 as it is nearly flawless in that grade! If every 5.0 looked like this no one would fight as much over the highest graded etc. Maybe even solve world hunger hehe!!

On 7/20/2023 at 3:46 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Ah, Maria's in Chicago!!! Brings back such great memories!!! SO many "dinners after the show" quite a few of which we were joined by some of the boardies who still post here!!! Tankareeno will live on forever and still gets mentioned when Russ and I go out for tacos!  :headbang:

Tacos…:luhv:  Almost as good as golden age…