• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 107 9.9

238 posts in this topic

Well he may get some nasty indigestion then! Anyone have a Hulk sized bottle of pepto? All I can figure is something really good must have happened - and now all of us not up til 2:00 have missed it. You see if I had a job working at 7-11 or my old life guard job from college days, I could stay up all night futzing with the computer, get up the next day at 11:00 and be happy - and know all the good stuff that happens on this place at night. But No!!! I have to get up at 6:15 evry day and am usually too tired to stay awake past 11:00. Oh well.

Well he may get some nasty indigestion then! Anyone have a Hulk sized bottle of pepto? All I can figure is something really good must have happened - and now all of us not up til 2:00 have missed it. You see if I had a job working at 7-11 or my old life guard job from college days, I could stay up all night futzing with the computer, get up the next day at 11:00 and be happy - and know all the good stuff that happens on this place at night. But No!!! I have to get up at 6:15 evry day and am usually too tired to stay awake past 11:00. Oh well.

It got pulled last night around 1 am PDT. Apparently "Gerald" just made a post as per Bug and before he could read it, the thread was gone! frown.gif

I was up... it seemed like more of the same debate being played out and disected. Major Khaos then came in and was turning up the volume. MK may have broke some forum rules in his "pull no punches" description/analysis of DD, or crossed an "undefined" line in regards to DD topics. When speaking to the CGC Prez and Borock over the weekend, the CGC Prez indicated, if I understood him correctly, that he was not going to allow DD and/or Hammer threads to get too far out of hand. The previous Hammer thread was pulled too when he flipped out a bit and made personal threats. I don't think we'll see any of these "related topic" threads get too far going forward if the debate is not civil or factual.

Well, I do not know why the thread dissappeared - maybe a server error... So here is the info from my browser history.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

MajorKhaos

If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Reged: 10/27/02

Loc: Hip-deep in it.

Re: Incredible Hulk 107...Look another 9.9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#183089 - 06/03/03 01:24 AM Edit Reply Quote

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom, Because I enjoy keeping you in suspense. I honestly don't feel I'm defending crooks, non-crooks, etc. I'm more defending myself. My right to post and ask qestions like anyone else.

Because I present the opposite end of the coin that most have flipped on the same side and nailed to the floor, doesn't mean that my questions aren't valid. Or any less important than your own.

Like someone said here, something like,

"Who cares if Dupcak was found guilty of Sportscollectibles fraud. The hobby itslef convicted him of fraud".

When it comes right down to it, never having purchased anything from him or relevant to what the arrests were for despite my patronage at the Levittown, I don't care one way or the other if the hobby convicted him or not. I was curious and asked questions and posed others that I though relevant.

How this relates to Comickeys, I have no idea. Possibly, I haven't read all pertaining posts.

I thought this Forum encouraged questions on the hobby. Is it anymore trolling to ask questions about a specific person that dealt in comics, then it is to continually post about him?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard Hammer/Shotzy has to use Safety Scissors to trim his comics.

Is that trolling? I'm merely relating some information that I heard from his psychiatrist. Just kidding, he could never afford a psychiatrist. Hey, Shammer, I kid! I kid. I've seen your work. I'd imagine you prefer the "chew and tear" method of comic trimming, eh? Oh man, I can't wait until the next full moon when you wolf out and go completely nutty and start threatening to eat babies and fly out to whereever we live to kill us again!!! My pants tighten with anticipation! I live in Kansas, you remember, yes? I'm sorry, I know it's hard for you to perform with this sort of scrutiny. I'll leave you alone now. But if you need me to talk about the American Gladiators any more to get the ol' motor started, you just let me know. I'm here for YOU, Shammer, you sick, deluded, spasmodic, asocial freak you!

--------------------

Oh look, a penguin's flying the airplane...... wait a second...... Penguins can't fly! PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.homestarrunner.com

http://starterupsteve.com/swf/Group_X_video.html

Post Extras:

tomega

I am gonna miss that car.

Reged: 10/26/02

Loc: Massapequa Park NY 11762

#183107 - 06/03/03 01:31 AM Edit Reply Quote

Quote:

Tom, Because I enjoy keeping you in suspense. I honestly don't feel I'm defending crooks, non-crooks, etc. I'm more defending myself. My right to post and ask qestions like anyone else.

Because I present the opposite end of the coin that most have flipped on the same side and nailed to the floor, doesn't mean that my questions aren't valid. Or any less important than your own.

"Who cares if Dupcak was found guilty of Sportscollectibles fraud. The hobby itslef convicted him of fraud".

When it comes right down to it, never having purchased anything from him or relevant to what the arrests were for despite my patronage at the Levittown, I don't care one way or the other if the hobby convicted him or not. I was curious and asked questions and posed others that I though relevant.

How this relates to Comickeys, I have no idea. Possibly, I haven't read all pertaining posts.

I thought this Forum encouraged questions on the hobby. Is it anymore trolling to ask questions about a specific person that dealt in comics, then it is to continually post about him?

I'm sorry, did I miss something here? My last post simply asked if you are or are not comik-keys/hammer? In fact my last three posts did not mention I have not mentioned anything at all related to Dupcak, Levittown etc.. In fact, you responded to my last post ( erroneously you addressed it to Dr. Banner?) about when I presented the true facts about Danny Dupcak and you said -

Quote:

As it wound up, Tom knows far more than I about names (I didnt know Glen's last name) and penalties handed down, etc, etc.. Tom turned out to possess a wealth of info on this subject that others knew little about yet were asking to learn abou

So I thought that was the end of the your discussion with me about the matter. I guess I was wrong since you brought it up again.

Quote:

Are you serious? You do not know how this relates to comickeys. You definitely have not read even half the posts in this article of how it relates to comic-keys/hammer/ you? Simply put there are several posts blatantly or inferring that you are comic-keys and/ or Danny Dupcak. I think some of antagostic answers to post could simply be put aside if you said you are or are not comic-keys. I never mentioned or questioned any of your posts defending comic-keys, Nic Cage, or trolling etc...This forum does promote questions of the hobby - and comic-keys is a player in that hobby. People think you are him. So , as in my prior posts to you, I will ask you this simple valid question :

You know its funny, you have ignored other people who have come right out and said that you are hammer/comickeys/meth/etc . I mentioned it in my last posts and asked you directly - you chose not to answer that one glaring question . Are you or are you not comic-keys/hammer . Simple question, why not answer it?

You would think that if people were accusing you of being comic-keys, hammer, Dupcak, you might want to respond to that. You don't have to , of course, but it is going to be difficult for anyone to have intelligent discourse with you if they think you are someone else.

Tomega

--------------------

I'm a mog; half man , half dog - I'm my own best friend.

Post Extras:

Joanna

Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 09/13/02

Loc: California

#183159 - 06/03/03 02:02 AM Edit Reply Quote

Quote:

If every retail operation, meaning a business where a vendor is buying wholesale to make a profit in order to earn a living, was forced to divulge to each person upon demand, the information of where purchased, from whom and at what mark up and the eventual buyer of the item, the economic structure of the USA would crumble.

So... we still have to pretend you're not hammer, is that it? Okay, fine.

What does your post have to do with comic-keys private feedback? Feedback doesn't tell anyone about wholesale prices. And feedback doesn't give out names and addresses. It's just feedback.

Ebay is built on feedback. It lets us know who the honest sellers are (or at least, gives us some clues). But it isn't just a statistic that's important as hammer has claimed repeatedly, using his positive to negative ratio. There are comments, replies, auctions, names -- things that can be used to investigate a buyer or seller, so that one can feel safe doing business.

By making feedback and auctions private, comic-keys is eliminating any possible means for a bidder to make an informed decision about bidding on his auctions. Frankly, after reading this thread, I have no idea why Murph is upset about not winning any of those auctions. He's stated about a gazillion times that he can't stand even the slightest hint of restoration. With all the testimonials here, and no access to feedback to disprove them, I think Murph would do better to bid on stockwizard's books. At least with those, you can pretty much know they're not restored.

And Gerald, you mentioned you were going to bid on comic-keys' books. Did you?

-- Joanna

--------------------

In your satin tights,

Fighting for your rights

And the old Red, White and Blue.

Post Extras:

aman619

Talkative?

Reged: 03/22/03

#183166 - 06/03/03 02:08 AM Edit Reply Quote

Quote:

-- Joanna

correction: Joanna.

I think you meant "shill-bid" as when one bids on their own items.

you're welcome.

Post Extras:

Joanna

Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 09/13/02

Loc: California

#183172 - 06/03/03 02:14 AM Edit Reply Quote

Quote:

Quote:

-- Joanna

correction: Joanna.

I think you meant "shill-bid" as when one bids on their own items.

you're welcome.

No, no -- we're pretending he's not comic-keys. Don't spoil the illusion!

--------------------

In your satin tights,

Fighting for your rights

And the old Red, White and Blue.

Post Extras:

aman619

Talkative?

Reged: 03/22/03

#183180 - 06/03/03 02:18 AM Edit Reply Quote

d'oh! thats right...shhhhhhhh

Ill be vewwy vewwy qwiet!!!

Quote from BlackShotzy:

end quote from BlackShotzy

I'm sorry, did I miss something here? My last post simply asked if you are or are not comik-keys/hammer? In fact my last three posts did not mention I have not mentioned anything at all related to Dupcak, Levittown etc.. In fact, you responded to my last post ( erroneously you addressed it to Dr. Banner?) about when I presented the true facts about Danny Dupcak and you said -

Quote from BlackShotzy:

As it wound up, Tom knows far more than I about names (I didnt know Glen's last name) and penalties handed down, etc, etc.. Tom turned out to possess a wealth of info on this subject that others knew little about yet were asking to learn abou

End quote from Blackshotzy

So I thought that was the end of the your discussion with me about the matter. I guess I was wrong since you brought it up again.

Quote from BlackShotzy :

End from BlackShotzy

Are you serious? You do not know how this relates to comickeys. You definitely have not read even half the posts in this article of how it relates to comic-keys/hammer/ you? Simply put there are several posts blatantly or inferring that you are comic-keys and/ or Danny Dupcak. I think some of antagostic answers to post could simply be put aside if you said you are or are not comic-keys. I never mentioned or questioned any of your posts defending comic-keys, Nic Cage, or trolling etc...This forum does promote questions of the hobby - and comic-keys is a player in that hobby. People think you are him. So , as in my prior posts to you, I will ask you this simple valid question :

You know its funny, you have ignored other people who have come right out and said that you are hammer/comickeys/meth/etc . I mentioned it in my last posts and asked you directly - you chose not to answer that one glaring question . Are you or are you not comic-keys/hammer . Simple question, why not answer it?

You would think that if people were accusing you of being comic-keys, hammer, Dupcak, you might want to respond to that. You don't have to , of course, but it is going to be difficult for anyone to have intelligent discourse with you if they think you are someone else.

Tomega

--------------------

I'm a mog; half man , half dog - I'm my own best friend.

Hey Tom,

yeah... I read up to that point too.

Who knows "exactly" why they yanked it... like I said, I got the feeling from that brief discussion that Hammer and/or DD topics will not be permitted to go "too far". That's not very specific of course, but I was only given a general explanation about the removal of the Hammer thread last week.

I assume (was not told this) there could possibly be legal issues involved?

Anyway, that's all the insight I have on the Hulk 107 thread removal

It is unrestored - didn't you read the auction heading? Wait a minute - what are you implying? You're not one of those dang thrill/joy bidders are you now! I would like to meet one of those folks and tell them how they have disrupted ebay and this forum! I blame the thrill/joy bidders for the whole thing.

Couldn't everyone's anger and rush to judgement be abated by someone here winning this Hulk issue? Everyone's convinced that it's restored. Just how disappointed would all involverd be if one of you won it, sent it to CGC, and it came back in a Universal holder?

That would ruin everything, wouldn't it? But it sure would shed light on who's right and who's wrong.

Then again, if it was returned Universal holdered, the attitude would be, "So what. He got lucky. CGC missed the resto", or "so this is the one comic that wasn't restored. We were wrong about this one, big deal. We're right about everything else".

Damed if it is, damned if it isn't.

Couldn't everyone's anger and rush to judgement be abated by someone here winning this Hulk issue? Everyone's convinced that it's restored. Just how disappointed would all involverd be if one of you won it, sent it to CGC, and it came back in a Universal holder?

That would ruin everything, wouldn't it? But it sure would shed light on who's right and who's wrong.

Then again, if it was returned Universal holdered, the attitude would be, "So what. He got lucky. CGC missed the resto", or "so this is the one comic that wasn't restored. We were wrong about this one, big deal. We're right about everything else".

Shammer, please stop. Just stop embarassing yourself. You've done this whole "alter-ego" thing about 14 times now and it's just sad.

You sell ALL of your books restored and then you PRAY that the buyer won't have it checked. When the book IS checked for resto (and revealed to have it as they all are), you refund the buyers money and pray the NEXT sucker won't do it. Great business model, Adonis Shammer. Seek therapy.

I hope this is exactly what happens... since I am the current high bidder on this book...

Not that any of you would be able to confirm that.

And believe me, if this book comes back Blue Label, I will be bidding in lots more comic-keys auctions.

And believe me, if this book comes back Blue Label, I will be bidding in lots more comic-keys auctions.

Right....and my experience with 2 4K Avenger's #1's, along with Shuley's experience on a 3K ASM #14, or comic paradox's 5 books that all came back purple labels, not to mention the others that FF mentioned is not enough proof? For months before I joined, all of you just wanted some proof. Now you have it, and it's not enough. Why will this Hulk be any different?

Here's the thing: This Hulk book is nothing. He may very well have an unrestored version, and if he knows he's sending it to another board member, that's what you'll get. Go drop 3-4K on a bigger book, and send it walk-thru. See what happens then.