• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 107 9.9

238 posts in this topic

Doyle - Chill out a bit, I suggest you edit the above post - you are going to kill the thread as soon as Arch sees it. I'm not criticizing your position but I am pretty confident the thread will be yanked if Arch sees it.

Tomega

Better delete your quote of his post, too, Tomega.

Doyle,

Being that the finance companies are rife with scandal and noting what your somewhat boring and tedious profession is, I can understand you wanting to take a wild stab at psychoanalysis. Take my advice, take some beginner courses in that field before you start trying to analyze people that you don't know. This way, you won't seem as foolish and insipid to the ones that you are preaching to and trying to analyze.

I'm still laughing at your "analysis", but you did get me you rascal. I was drinking when I read your post and when I saw what you actually toil at for a living, the thought of your trying to impress me with your diagnosis made me laugh so hard that the coffee flew right out of my nose!!! From now on, when I read your posts, I'll put down the cup first.

You could be Dr. Phil's protege'. Did you ever read the true story on Dr.Phil? Bet you a nickel that you haven't?

Doyle,

Being that the finance companies are rife with scandal and noting what your somewhat boring and tedious profession is, I can understand you wanting to take a wild stab at psychoanalysis. Take my advice, take some beginner courses in that field before you start trying to analyze people that you don't know. This way, you won't seem as foolish and insipid to the ones that you are preaching to and trying to analyze.

I'm still laughing at your "analysis", but you did get me you rascal. I was drinking when I read your post and when I saw what you actually toil at for a living, the thought of your trying to impress me with your diagnosis made me laugh so hard that the coffee flew right out of my nose!!! From now on, when I read your posts, I'll put down the cup first.

You could be Dr. Phil's protege'. Did you ever read the true story on Dr.Phil? Bet you a nickel that you haven't?

funny you should mention it... no. i could care less about the old Phil. But given the intelligence you are using now, i would say that Beginner courses are all i would need to psychoanalyze you. and just as funny, your new shill id here has you listed as an electrical contractor. By the Way, Who is the Business Agent of the IBEW up there in old NJ. Been a while since i have been by but the fella who was there a few years ago was a real nice guy. far as i have heard, he is the same guy. well surely you would know, right gerald? and I do loans for a living, not sure what is so humorous about that. oooh i see, you are baggin on my job. well i see you bike as a hobby. whatcha got? wanna ride? wanna see who drops first? or are you a really fast guy for your size (sound familiar) should i be wary of all the big equipment names you are about to drop, and the many ways you intend to tell me how you train. its all a bit schizophrenic, dont you think?

Doyle, If you have no reason for your animosity, and I assume that if you had bought a restored item or had a bad experience from this seller of the Hulk 107 that you would be all to eager with great aplumb to enthusiastically report it, what is the source of this over-zealous animosity?

You must have a reason to post anti-Comic-Keys statements other than just wanting to be "one of the crowd", no?

You little rascal you! I'll bet you a dollar that your sadly attempted pysch-profile of me had something to do with self-projection. You haven't bought from Comic-Keys, you haven't been slighted in any way by Comic-Keys, you never met Comic-Keys, and yet here you are generating more negativity than anyone else here against that seller acting out in consort with the rest of the lynch mob screaming for blood.

Do you at least see the irony in that, Dr.Doyle, Amateur Psycho-analyst? Being he that screams the loudest for a head on a silver platter of someone you don't even know?

You know, Tor-Quemada (the head of the Spanish Inquisiton that sent thousands of "witches and demons" to the stake after torturing them to near death to obtain his confessions), he himself tortured himself daily in secret for being a "sinner". When someone displays as much zeal as yourself in a matter that you have had absolutely no self-involvement in, it just makes you wonder about that over-zealous, strictly unwarranted ranting.

Doyle,

I don't think that your job is funny at all. I think it satirically ironic that someone in your profession also hangs a shingle on their lawn for psychoanalysis.

You still haven't told anyone why you're here, still jousting, long after the crowd has dispersed. Who are you trying to impress?

Relate your personal experiences with Comic-Keys that afford you this opportunity to show such disrespect. Why are you doing your best to convince others that Comic-Keys is a crook when you have no personal experience to qualify you to do so?

Do you even know the answer as to the source of your hatred? You still haven't related one that gives you the right to speak out against sellers that you don't know and have never dealt with as far as I can see.

Very easy to see that this is a personal matter as far as you are concerned. How sad and embarrassed I am for you. That you are this type of person and have shown yourself to all who wish to notice.

You know, Tor-Quemada (the head of the Spanish Inquisiton that sent thousands of "witches and demons" to the stake after torturing them to near death to obtain his confessions), he himself tortured himself daily in secret for being a "sinner". When someone displays as much zeal as yourself in a matter that you have had absolutely no self-involvement in, it just makes you wonder about that over-zealous, strictly unwarranted ranting.

Havent you used this argument before... aaaah yes under one of your pulled Hammer threads i think. anyhow, i bear no ill will to comic keys as a business per se, i dont care for them because of the way YOU are behaving now. surely if i went to a Chuck E Cheese restaraunt with my kids and my four year old was accosted by the big, but surprisingly fast for his size, rat-scot I certainly would not want to spend money there. you are doing nothing but keeping your self in the lime light... ooow how grand you must feel. kind of like the night you almost went to prom. remember that night, all dressed in your tux, wiping back the tears, wishing you werent the only guy goin stag? is that how you feel now? is that why you need to be doted on at all times? or does it go back further to when you were picked last for kickball in second grade. sure, you could send that big pink ball sailing, when you could make contact. but sadly most times you were the only kid to "strike out". did it hurt when they laughed? is that why you try to keep yourself at the center of the fun here? cmon hammer/schotty what caused this problem? why dont you feel like you are worth paying attention to? what caused it?

Flying Donut,

What you just proposed, has been the first voice of reason (besides mine) or sanity that I've heard since this "love in" started. A real suggestion. Very commendable and something that should have been suggested 200 posts ago.

For the record, and for what it's worth... I am still the high bidder on this auction...

And though you may not be aware of it, BlackShotzy, given that you are relatively new here, Comic-Keys is well aware that I hold no ill will toward him at this point. You will not find a single post among my 1600+ that judges him for anything comic-related (although we differ on our preferences in strippers). So I can't imagine him being concerned by my bidding on his auction.

We'll have to see how things turn out.

Relate your personal experiences with Comic-Keys that afford you this opportunity to show such disrespect. Why are you doing your best to convince others that Comic-Keys is a crook when you have no personal experience to qualify you to do so?

and again for the record, i never said comic keys was worthy of my disrespect as a seller or that you are a crook. i said that you may or may not sell restored comics. as with all things the buyer should beware, whether it is you or anyone else. the private auction reeks of shill, but that is my opinion. i have no proof of it. my main problem is how you are behaving here, not on Ebay.

You prove me right with every post, Doyle. No reason for your hatred. Just want to be one of the gang. You would have been great in Howard Beach about 15 years ago! You know, when that gang of Italian kids that lived there saw those two guys that obviously didn't live there, walk by and beat one to death for daring to come into their "territory" and chased the other one right into a speeding car.

I'll bet that you would have had your own personalized 2 by 4 with a tenpenny nail sticking through it (as long as there were 10 of you against two)! Of course, you would have lead the charge but never swung it until someone else swung theirs. You're the type of guy that would never strike a standing target (how's my Doyle profile there Doc? Pretty acurate? Scary accurate, isn't it?).

Pssst!, Doyle (hushed whisper)... the spectators went home. You can put down your plastic sword and shield. Plus you might want to reconsider your position without a 12 man mob backing you up.

Plus you might want to reconsider your position without a 12 man mob backing you up.

here come da threats!!! stay awake a bit longer guys...... grin.gif

There's never an egg timer around when you need one....

Aman, that's a threat??? 893whatthe.gif I just thought everyone had taken a bromo and gone to sleep and inasmuch as that, there was no more reason for Doyle's mob entertainment driven bravado.

He's emoting for the gallery, without the gallery, I figured he was wasting his breath. I was wrong... you're still lurking about waiting for your pound of flesh.

Which comics did you get ripped off on from Comic-keys?? Do share with us, please!

You prove me right with every post, Doyle. No reason for your hatred. Just want to be one of the gang. You would have been great in Howard Beach about 15 years ago! You know, when that gang of Italian kids that lived there saw those two guys that obviously didn't live there, walk by and beat one to death for daring to come into their "territory" and chased the other one right into a speeding car.

I'll bet that you would have had your own personalized 2 by 4 with a tenpenny nail sticking through it (as long as there were 10 of you against two)! Of course, you would have lead the charge but never swung it until someone else swung theirs. You're the type of guy that would never strike a standing target (how's my Doyle profile there Doc? Pretty acurate? Scary accurate, isn't it?).

Pssst!, Doyle (hushed whisper)... the spectators went home. You can put down your plastic sword and shield. Plus you might want to reconsider your position without a 12 man mob backing you up.

how perceptive. just for the record if you read my posts, your wrong again. and i am certain i dont need a mob to " back me up" by the way, you never answered gerald, what kind of bike do you ride? or is that part of the "clever" disguise? actually here is the crux of my concern. if you are not up to understanding it (so far you havent been) let me type slow. i have not targeted Comic keys as a bad ebay seller at all. on the contrary i have said (and this makes three times now) let the buyer beware, implying that there is some responsibility on the part of the buyer to check the item and obtain a refund if one is warranted. I have never disputed comic keys refund system. i have only Opined (the verb form of Opinion) that the auctions are fishy to me and could be shills in my opinion. what i have a problem with is that you posted as hammer and now as black schotty that you dont want to hear about restored comic auctions anymore... you are not dupchak... you do not shill... you you you you. and you always talk about how YOU dont wanna talk about YOU anymore. then you wave the red flag, your little forum bulls take the bait, and then YOU are talking about YOU some more. and all the while YOU are saying you dont like it, your little hammer junkies are sounding their barbaric Yalps across the rooftops that YOU are this and YOU are that and it goes until it reaches a slowdown and YOU have to jump out and get some more attention. The badgering, the false logic, the veiled threats, and then you try to belittle others about all sorts of things, all the while, it is very up in the air who YOU even are. and you will never tell because then YOU would become infinitely boring.

Lighthouse, I don't see a thread extinction. Everyone is being pretty civil, all taken into consideration. Folks should be able to air their differences like this. This is a comic issue and not just idle threats and name calling.

I have no personal animosity for anyone, although I can't say the same for many here besides you, Flying Donut, Joanna and a few others that did try to speak logically and offer helpful suggestions.

1)Flying Donut

2)Lighthouse

The only two intelligent posts I've read thusfar on this thread or it's predecessor. My own included. Because I'm just as foolish and stupid for trying to reason with the stupidity I've read here as the posters of it themselves.

They are two of the forum's best and brightest.

I wish you'd known hammer, blackie. He could be a lot of fun. He would've loved the irony of this being a Hulk thread, since everybody would be waiting for the "hammer smash!" moment. Coincidently, he used to defend comic-keys, too. Well, not so coincidently because he told the truth about his being c-k. Still, you two would've gotten along really well.

-- Joanna

Aman, that's a threat??? 893whatthe.gif I just thought everyone had taken a bromo and gone to sleep and inasmuch as that, there was no more reason for Doyle's mob entertainment driven bravado.

He's emoting for the gallery, without the gallery, I figured he was wasting his breath. I was wrong... you're still lurking about waiting for your pound of flesh.

Which comics did you get ripped off on from Comic-keys?? Do share with us, please!

Again, why do you care so much about comic keys? just a curious bystander? kind of like rubber knecking a freeway crash?

You know what's ironic is that Shammer refuses to meet with anyone to deal comics, but he will "certainly" meet with someone to tear out their eyeballs and continue on to eviscerate them with his bare hands. Heck, he'll even fly you out to meet him on his dime so he can kill you! BUT, if you need to get together to discuss a multi-thousand dollar comic book transaction, well, he doesn't have time for that!

893naughty-thumb.gif

boo.gif