• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 107 9.9

238 posts in this topic

You know what's ironic is that Shammer refuses to meet with anyone to deal comics, but he will "certainly" meet with someone to tear out their eyeballs and continue on to eviscerate them with his bare hands. Heck, he'll even fly you out to meet him on his dime so he can kill you! BUT, if you need to get together to discuss a multi-thousand dollar comic book transaction, well, he doesn't have time for that!

893Funny-thumb.gif

Doyle, Er' correct me if I'm wrong. The title of the thread has to do with a Hulk 107, correct? I think that under that auspicies, it would be most difficult to hold a discussion and not mention Comic-Keys, wouldn't it?

Also, you see veiled threats in my posts? Please point out where? Besides your imagination?

Furthermore, you want to start a discussion on electrical contracting and biking?? Who I know in which home offices? This is a Comic-Forum. We're already half off base with every mounting post. You think that's a good idea to highjack a half off-topic thread and start talking about road cycling to sharpshoot each other's knowledge?

Pssst!, Doyle (hushed whisper)... the spectators went home. You can put down your plastic sword and shield. Plus you might want to reconsider your position without a 12 man mob backing you up.

Does it make you feel more secure to think so? would it shake the faith that you have in your hulkamania sized arms to thinks that someone would dare to match wits with you without an army of people backing them up. i hate to destroy your own concept of your intellect, but this is not even a one man job to see through the thin veneer of your deception. I have been having my hermit crab type many of the responses to you while i urinate. fitting isnt it. does this destroy your "wish i was hannibal lector" alter ego. are you gonno slip into your pshyco man physique now? or are you gonna play nice so all your forum-ite Hammamaniacs can pat you down about your newfound restraint?

Major Khaos, That's right! I remember reading a statement that this person posted that Hammer was dishonest because he had asked him, "if I win your auction, will you be willing to come to my lawyers office and sign papers on the transaction of the comic", and this was for something like a $400 comic!!

I guess that would have been reason enough for anyone to take off the afternoon and spend the day driving and flying around for a $400 sale that would have easily just sold to someone that these extra unnecessary steps and ado wasn't a part of.

And I guess that's reason enough, his sensibly declining to do the extra chasing around for absolutely no reason at all, for you to summize that he's a crook, right?

It's Ebay, isn't it? The comic is won, a check or Pay-pal is sent and the comic is sent. Isn't that simple enough. Isn't it the way that works without the extra hours in transit for the same auction results?

Do you get paid for an 8 hour day and at the end of it say to your employer, "know what...I'm giving you an extra 6 hours today just for the hell of it", for the same paycheck???

Also, you see veiled threats in my posts? Please point out where? Besides your imagination?

oh no. i apologize. not in every post, but this is your M.O. is it not. it certainly was as hammer (sometimes not so veiled eh?) just figured that you would be continuing that.

Doyle, Er' correct me if I'm wrong. The title of the thread has to do with a Hulk 107, correct? I think that under that auspicies, it would be most difficult to hold a discussion and not mention Comic-Keys, wouldn't it?

Oh yes, another classic hammer move. I never said that i did not mention comic keys nor did i say we shouldnt discuss comic keys, i asked why you were so interested. but as usual, when you have no worthwhile answer you stick to false logic and tearing at the semantics of a phrase.

Furthermore, you want to start a discussion on electrical contracting and biking?? Who I know in which home offices? This is a Comic-Forum. We're already half off base with every mounting post. You think that's a good idea to highjack a half off-topic thread and start talking about road cycling to sharpshoot each other's knowledge?

And furthermore, i just wanted to point out two more areas you are supposed to have an idea about, at least in this persona, that you are clueless on. thereby illustrating you are indeed not who you say you are, as if that were in question. and as for off thread, i suppose the whole tor-quemada, or loans and finace, or Dr Phil posts were spot on, correct? or are you deflecting yet again as you speak from your anus

I want to be really honest with you, blackie, about my posts in here. I don't have much of a temper, but like everyone there are certain 'hot buttons' that set me off. Usually these hot buttons are linked in some way to bad experiences or personal issues. I think that applies to most people.

One of my biggest hot buttons in the online world is when people post under more than one identity, trying to "fool" others into thinking that the new ID is a separate person from the other ID. This is an issue with me because of a very bad situation I encountered early on in my online interactions. I got hurt very badly because of someone who did that. I left comics because of him, I lost a major screenwriting opportunity because of him and my writing partnership broke up -- all because of a guy who was playing a game of fraud with multiple IDs.

I was also very afraid of him. He tried to get me to visit his non-existant persona with an offer of paying me $15k to care for her (his other ID was female) after a long hospital stay (his female ID was always in ill health. It added to the drama, you see). I was broke, and I thought these were friends (heck, I thought they were two actual people, color me stupid) and I considered it. I have no idea what would've happened to me had I gone. I don't know what harm he wanted to do to me, but he had a violent temper and he scared me badly enough that I took a whole year to admit to the online community that I'd found out his game.

No one had figured it out and the place erupted when I finally spilled the beans. He was ostracized. And he blamed me for everyone's dislike of him because I was the one who blew the whistle. I figured out what he was doing and after a year of threats and fear of his rage, I finally had the guts to speak up.

That's when the stalking began. Emails, phone calls, messages plastered everywhere attributing to me every bad thing he'd ever done. He made my life a living hell and it took me 5 long years to get up the guts to post on a comic book message board again.

So here I am. Not very brave, but here nonetheless and using my own name because I refuse to let him dictate what I do and where I go. And here you are, playing identity games, pretending to be one person, then another, and another and at this point, I don't know who you are.

Obviously, the multiple ID game is not something I've adjusted to very well. So when I see it, and call it for what it is, and all I get in return is more pretending and lying, I turn into Hulk and want to smash.

I will never buy a comic from comic-keys not the least of which reason is the whole high grade Marvel thing. Zero interest. So this isn't about commerce for me. It's about playing games on the forum under numerous names. We all know there are others who do this. Doesn't mean I like it unless it's playfully transparent, like in the Easter thing. Even I played around during the Easter thing, but I made sure everyone knew who I was. I wasn't pretending to be someone else. And I certainly didn't deny anything.

The act is tired, Blacky. You're found out. We're no longer the fools, you are if you keep this up. Please, just come clean and let's get it over with.

-- Joanna

Major,

Come to think of it. Here you are on this thread speaking out against the seller and I forgot to ask you which comics you received from "keys" that he ripped you off on?

Did he offer to fly to you to exact revenge of some physical sort? If so, for what reason and why didn't you take him up on his offer. Think of the honor you'd receive fom the Forum if you were to meet and enact some kind of violence against Hammer. Why, you'd be a hero, and not a zero! I'm not implying that you're a zero, that's just the way the saying goes. I'm sure you've heard that saying.

It also appears that he does quite well on Ebay with these multi-thousand dollar deals. Why should he take the extra time of travel if unnecessary when there's little modern contrivances that you may be unaware of like the Post office, Fed Ex, telephones, cellphones, email, etc.?

And how do you know that he dossn't meet with anyone, ever? Because there's nobody on this Forum who has dealt with him in person?

You asked some questions of me earlier. First as I explained before, I don't have the type of job where I can stay up all night fooling around with this meaningless bs. You know people with professional type jobs - like doctors and such - must get their rest so that they can be at their top of the game to maximize thier earning potential. Any doctor or weightlifter guy will tell you how important sleep is. The thread was restarted not about you or any other Darth-ized version of you, but about why CGC takes the position of utterly gutting a thread when they don't like it or they perceive something wrong with it. Must of us are professionals and adults here and simply removing or censoring a thread is an insult to our collective intelligence - sophomoric at best. It was not intended to restart the whole mess - I just wondered what happened as i don't have the luxury of staying up to post like you - 3:00 am huh? You must have a really great or very easy job or you are just independently wealthy. Or maybe you go on a bender every night and stay up to work on this important stuff that seems to be a fixation for you. As for the final question Mr. Trebek, I have indeed have had a few transactions with Dr. Koos. Mainly he bought a lot of my original collection and early books I bought on ebay that I later sold when I decided to sell my soul to cgc. Nice books in the vf/vf+ range - stuff that with a little help could appear to be in the 9.4 range. Know what I mean? No problem with him paying for stuff. And did buy a cgc 9.4 X-men 5 from him originally owned by M. Schreuder which I had many scans of. Lots of people warned me though about a certain thread he had where he talked about opening slabs on doing things CGC did not want to hear about. I must admit Dr. Koos knew a lot about comics. Once again I blame the thrill/joy bidders for the whole problem. without them , Dr. Koos could have open auctions and this whole problem would go away. Let's kill all the thrill/joy bidders as Shakespeare might say ( he really said lawyers - but that thought makes me a little nervous).

So in your professional opinion, did you see the VF books he bought from you on Ebay, morphed into 9.2 and 9.4s? Or did you see them offered at the grades purchased? Or not at all? Couldn't most VFs be morphed into a NM? Does that mean that because someone purchases a VF that it will morph into a 9.4 and that's the purpose for buying it?

I've seen quite a few F/VFs and VFs offered by this seller, haven't you? As a matter of fact, there have been a few in the past 3 weeks if you'd bothered to notice.

How did your transaction go with him on the X-Men 5 in 9.4 that you mentioned? Any problems or all was as it should have been? That must have been at least a couple of thousand dollar transaction. Were you pleased with the outcome and how Comic-Keys handled your deal? Was he professional to deal with? Did he try to rip you off? Were you pleased with the X-Men 5 that you received from him? Please tell us if you have a chance, these are the "unfavorable" outcomes that we all want you to share. Details man, the details, please!

You seem to be mighty interested in all this stuff to be an innocent bystander. Most folks don't go out of their way to get this tangled up in an argument unless they have a financial or personal stake in it. Nice to see a true good samaritan come to these boards. Some questions for you : you were up until 3:00am or so screwing around with this issue which allegedly has no personal bearing on you and now you are back at early this morning? Have you nothing else better to do? What kind of work do you do that allows this much free time? As for the transaction you speak of - look thru prior posts the info is there as i gave Meth a thread praising the transaction for giving me time to pay it off as i worked thru a few other deals. No problems there on a fairly expensive deal.

Clobbering time,

I'm posting on here no more than anyone else. And matter of factly, quite less than some. For instance, it's 7:03 PM here now and I have neither read nor made a post since early this morning, approx. 16 to 18 hours ago, until now!

Of course, being a major participant in this thread, when I cam home from work today, moments ago, I viewed it. Something strange, unusual, or indicating to you that I have no other activities or work beside this message board besides that?

I'm glad that your deal with Comic-Keys went well. That would make an even 1 person here that has come forward and volunteered something factual about a positive transaction.

I'm curious as to whether or not Fantastic Four will update his "deals gone bad" census to include your positive experience. I would guess not however. I don't think that his electronic scoreboard has a default setting to log positive transactions he hears about.

So forgive me for asking but since your transaction was positive with this seller, why are you hear speaking out against him or anyone else that may not be speaking negatively about him?

Do you get paid for an 8 hour day and at the end of it say to your employer, "know what...I'm giving you an extra 6 hours today just for the hell of it", for the same paycheck???

Not only do I not do that, but I also don't threaten to crack my lawyer's abdomen open and eat his internal organs in descending order of necessity so that he will remain alive for the experience for the maximum time possible.

And that was the point, Shammer.

(By the way, answer your phone... Reality's come a-callin' and he has an important message for you.)

Major,

Come to think of it. Here you are on this thread speaking out against the seller and I forgot to ask you which comics you received from "keys" that he ripped you off on?

Did he offer to fly to you to exact revenge of some physical sort? If so, for what reason and why didn't you take him up on his offer. Think of the honor you'd receive fom the Forum if you were to meet and enact some kind of violence against Hammer. Why, you'd be a hero, and not a zero! I'm not implying that you're a zero, that's just the way the saying goes. I'm sure you've heard that saying.

It also appears that he does quite well on Ebay with these multi-thousand dollar deals. Why should he take the extra time of travel if unnecessary when there's little modern contrivances that you may be unaware of like the Post office, Fed Ex, telephones, cellphones, email, etc.?

And how do you know that he dossn't meet with anyone, ever? Because there's nobody on this Forum who has dealt with him in person?

Actually, I bought an Avengers 4 (came back restored) and an Amazing Fantasy 15 (also restored). How does it "appear" that you do well on Ebay, you flaming nutjob? You have hidden your feedback, and while it may seem to be positive, I'm sure it's because you:

A) Sell to enough people that never have the books CHECKED for restoration and thus never even know what POSes they've wasted their money on,

or

B) The people that DO have the books checked for restoration are immediately refunded their money and are thus snowed into believing that you are an "honest ebayer" and you made an "honest mistake" (though in your case I doubt there is such a thing).

Seriously, I've never thought you were stupid until this whole episode. You're a crook, plain and simple. I could tolerate you before because I didn't buy everyone else's stories... but the fact that I imagine you're scrambling to buy a Hulk 107 in "prestine" condition right now so you can send it off to 'House in place of the POS restored copy you've got listed currently makes me sad. It makes me sad that you would do that. I don't care to fraternize with Restored Comic Pimps.

Major, You bought both of these books from Comic-Keys? Why did you wait until now to divulge that? I don't suppose that you would still have a record of payment or postal receipts and the records of which Ebay auctions they were, would you?

You know small meaningless details like PROOF of what you just said. I would think that if you didn't, your statement could be construed as an attempt to libel that seller without a shred of proof of transactions to back up your claim, other than just saying you bought such and such.

Like PROOF that the seller is "scrambling" to buy a 9.9 Hulk. Anyone out there get an email or inquiry from someone desperate and "scrambling" to buy a perfect Hulk 107?