• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Raven Comics 1

28 posts in this topic

I had a beater which I cut up and bleached about a decade ago.

(Screams from the audience...)

I reprinted the cover, Mercury, and Comet Pierce in THE COMPLETE JACK KIRBY V1, and the Red Raven story in THE GOLDEN AGE OF MARVEL COMICS.

Regards,

GT

I restore comics, I just use my X-acto to do it.

All of the major dealers loved this book.

This was definately a "Grail" book. I remember when Chuck (Mile High discoverer) quoted me a price of 10k and then decided against selling it. It was his very favorite and he decided to keep it.

Mark;

Any idea if Chuck still has this book or any of the Church books that he was lucky enough to have found?

I heard another book that he really liked was the Superman #14 issue with the classic black WWII patriotic cover. I also heard through the grapevine that you had a really HG copy of this book yourself at one time.

Chuck has written with the last year that he still has the Red Raven, some Spirits and a few comics from the Church collection.

Saw the Mile High copy about 10 years ago. It is an extremely nice F/VF. The book appears VF/NM but has a significant spine split.

Stephen

All of the major dealers loved this book.

This was definately a "Grail" book. I remember when Chuck (Mile High discoverer) quoted me a price of 10k and then decided against selling it. It was his very favorite and he decided to keep it.

Mark;

Any idea if Chuck still has this book or any of the Church books that he was lucky enough to have found?

I heard another book that he really liked was the Superman #14 issue with the classic black WWII patriotic cover. I also heard through the grapevine that you had a really HG copy of this book yourself at one time.

Chuck has written with the last year that he still has the Red Raven, some Spirits and a few comics from the Church collection.

Saw the Mile High copy about 10 years ago. It is an extremely nice F/VF. The book appears VF/NM but has a significant spine split.

Stephen

Thanks for the info. thumbsup2.gif