• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #2 CGC Fine 6.0 with white pages...Stunning!

77 posts in this topic

I see he has his Marvel Comics #1 sitll. I thought that sold to another dealer at Super-Con?

I see he has his Marvel Comics #1 sitll. I thought that sold to another dealer at Super-Con?

Mark Calhoun was considering buying it using time payments, but he must have passed.

only collect keys

If Amazing Spider-Man #1 (second appearance of Spidey) is a key, isn't Action Comics #2 (second appearance of Superman) a pretty big key too? confused.gif

only collect keys

If Amazing Spider-Man #1 (second appearance of Spidey) is a key, isn't Action Comics #2 (second appearance of Superman) a pretty big key too? confused.gif

Spidy #1 is a key because it is his first book with all Spiderman stories, which Action 2[superman stories is not]

That was saved for Superman #1...

only collect keys

Seriously,Action 2 is not a key.It may be everything else but not a key[historically speaking]