• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #2 CGC Fine 6.0 with white pages...Stunning!

77 posts in this topic

Nah, though I would like to see it once before I die. I should have found a way to pick up that Crowley Copy back a few monthes ago. But I said to myself, "It isn't worth it." I would rather spend the 7K for Mark Z's copy. It is pretty nice except for that horrendously trimmed edge.

Timmmmmmy, Timmmmmmy, it's calling for you!!!

Whiz1.jpg

Nah, though I would like to see it once before I die. I should have found a way to pick up that Crowley Copy back a few monthes ago. But I said to myself, "It isn't worth it." I would rather spend the 7K for Mark Z's copy. It is pretty nice except for that horrendously trimmed edge.

Timmmmmmy, Timmmmmmy, it's calling for you!!!

Whiz1.jpg

That's a familiar book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thats Whiz cover is just so gay. The way he's flinging the car away instead of hurling it. Like a man. Like a He-man! and I love the individual bricks flying off the wall. Im not trying to start trouble, but I never liked that cover!

thats Whiz cover is just so gay. The way he's flinging the car away instead of hurling it. Like a man. Like a He-man! and I love the individual bricks flying off the wall. Im not trying to start trouble, but I never liked that cover!

Sic em Timmy! sumo.gif

Hey tim, Speaking of high grade wasnt that Allentown Special Edition #1 A CGC9.8 if I remember!!!!

I Love Allentowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A1K;

Does this mean that you probably own some of these highly coveted Allentown books?

With only 135 books in the total collection, we should be able to figure out who the big collectors of this pedigree. Any guesses here?

Hey tim, Speaking of high grade wasnt that Allentown Special Edition #1 A CGC9.8 if I remember!!!!

I Love Allentowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A1K;

Does this mean that you probably own some of these highly coveted Allentown books?

With only 135 books in the total collection, we should be able to figure out who the big collectors of this pedigree. Any guesses here?

With all your connections, I figured YOU'D know! poke2.gif

The only AT books I know of for which the whereabouts have been reliably reported:

Detective 27: Dentist

Detective 29: De-mented

Prominent ATs that I have no idea where they are:

Detective 38 (sold on Heritage)

Captain America 1

Special Edition 1 (sold on Heritage)

What else can you add to the list?

Captain America 1

In a good home.

Someone PM'd me that Verzyl has it. Why they didn't just post this info here, I don't know.

The response to fill in missing data on the whereabouts of AT books has been pretty overwhelming. crazy.gif

Captain America 1

In a good home.

Someone PM'd me that Verzyl has it. Why they didn't just post this info here, I don't know.

The response to fill in missing data on the whereabouts of AT books has been pretty overwhelming. crazy.gif

I wanted to spare you the embarrassment makepoint.gif

Captain America 1

In a good home.

I already acknowledge that I talk to you, so how much more embarrassed could I get? poke2.gif

Captain America 1

In a good home.

I already acknowledge that I talk to you, so how much more embarrassed could I get? poke2.gif

Admitting that you talk to him voluntarily, rather than under duress?

Captain America 1

In a good home.

Admitting that you talk to him voluntarily, rather than under duress?

If Greggy bombards you with PMs and you reply, is that acting voluntarily or under duress?

Bidding up to $26k with over 3 days left in the auction.

Looks like the reserve was $26K. Way too high for that book IMO, when the 6.5 sold a year ago for $14,250.

Of course, now I am kicking myself for not negotiating a discount and buying it from John at SuperCon, and then flipping it on ebay. 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif