• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So you have the best...

106 posts in this topic

The are quite a bit of comic movies that blow. Despite JC hating every movie, Punisher and Daredevil are good movies. Fantastic Four is also a good movie.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I suppose Elektra and Catwoman are Oscar-worthy?

Would you rate them above Steel? You automatically put down ever comic movie ever created as lame. I think the only movie you thought great was Spider-Man, which isn't suprising since it is the highest grossing one. So I guess you really only like high grossing films.

You are by far the worst judge of a movie on these boards. I can guarantee you won't like any movie.

Yeah, Nick Fury blew Big, Green, Donkey 893censored-thumb.gif.
So you have a lot in common then. 27_laughing.gif

As do you with old men who own lots of cats.... 27_laughing.gif

Again with your furry animal fetish. You seriously need to put down those cheeseburgers and get out in the real world. Put them down, seriously. Down.

Again with your furry animal fetish. You seriously need to put down those cheeseburgers and get out in the real world. Put them down, seriously. Down.

Soon as you take off that damn sweater vest, stopping petting your precious little kitties and stop acting like someone who has been retired for the last 20 years.

I would rate Batman and Robin as the worst. I say this because the dark and gritty formula was laid down with Batman and they totally threw it out the window. There is no resemblence to the formula that worked. There are worse superhero movies, but this one fell the most because at the time, it violated it's own rules the series was establishing.

Soon as you take off that damn sweater vest, stopping petting your precious little kitties and stop acting like someone who has been retired for the last 20 years.

That has got be be one of the worst posts in the history of the boards. Were you trying to be humorous? Insulting? Original?

I'll tell you what, go play on Shield's boards and have MK give you some advice. His posts were stupid also, but at least they made me laugh.

Or better yet, just stop posting until you lose 200 pounds.

OOhhh, did I hit a sore spot with lonesome old DL? I feel so sorry he is a miserable 893censored-thumb.gif who can not find pleasure in anything other than insulting his betters. I feel sorry for you. Perhaps, someday you will move beyond your self-pity and actually act like a man instead of a little child. frown.gif

I would rate Batman and Robin as the worst. I say this because the dark and gritty formula was laid down with Batman and they totally threw it out the window. There is no resemblence to the formula that worked. There are worse superhero movies, but this one fell the most because at the time, it violated it's own rules the series was establishing.

There aren't really any worse super-hero movies than that one, IMO. The Hulk and Daredevil were hamfisted failures that had little understanding of the source material and were (particularly with Daredevil) very lazy and uninspired, but at least you could say there was some sort of creative process involved.

If there had been a formula in the 4 Batman movies, it had already run out of steam halfway through Batman Returns, never mind the last two sequels. It was replaced with Schumacher throwing everything at the screen hoping that something would stick.

No doubt having a good laugh at the audience's expense while he was at it.

Don't forget last year's straight to video suckfest....

Man-Thing foreheadslap.gif

No kidding! My friend sent me the DVD as a gift and I feel bad cause it will probably never get played again frown.gif

When I think about this topic, it makes me realize they are probably far more stinker comic movies than good ones, but I would start with these:

1) Red Sonja

2) Batman and Robin

3) Man-Thing

4) Catwoman

5) Nick Fury

Plenty more where these come from unfortunatley.

Ironically, I really enjoyed the Punisher and could name off atleast 10 to 15 more lame ducks before I'd even start to consider putting it on the list.

No kidding! My friend sent me the DVD as a gift and I feel bad cause it will probably never get played again

Actually,I've found the Man-thing DVD to be an effective tool for getting rid of unwanted guests.Just plug it in and within 30 minutes they'll be headin' for the hills 27_laughing.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

No kidding! My friend sent me the DVD as a gift and I feel bad cause it will probably never get played again

Actually,I've found the Man-thing DVD to be an effective tool for getting rid of unwanted guests.Just plug it in and within 30 minutes they'll be headin' for the hills 27_laughing.gif.GOD BLESS...

27_laughing.gif. I've always used my "Don't Go In the Woods" vhs tape for that...quite possibly the worst early 80's horror flick made.

OOhhh, did I hit a sore spot with lonesome old DL? I feel so sorry he is a miserable 893censored-thumb.gif who can not find pleasure in anything other than insulting his betters. I feel sorry for you. Perhaps, someday you will move beyond your self-pity and actually act like a man instead of a little child. frown.gif

The only sore spot you hit was your syphillis infection. I'm not really sure how those animals infected you, but you should perhaps have that checked out. As far as you being better, I don't qualify better in terms of gross weight.

You gotta love those late 70's early 80's horror flicks.I had a bunch of them made by Starmakers or something to that effect.Unfortunately,most were heisted by a local 20 year old who was friends with Judy's son.GOD BLESS...

p.s. remember Pumpkinhead?