• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So you have the best...

106 posts in this topic

You gotta love those late 70's early 80's horror flicks.I had a bunch of them made by Starmakers or something to that effect.Unfortunately,most were heisted by a local 20 year old who was friends with Judy's son.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. remember Pumpkinhead?

Pumpkinhead was awesome! I'm a huge fan of late 70's early 80's horror flicks. I'm still waiting for one of my favorites to come out of print..."The Burning". I don't like to buy foriegn or bootleg copies of movies, but this one's getting hard to hold off on. I paid a huge price for a pristine VHS copy off eBay some years back.

Anyone remember Dark Night of the Scarecrow? it was a TV movie, but one of the best scary TV movies I think they've ever done...."Bubba didn't do it"...

Another one that kept me on the edge of my seat was called "Slithus".And there is always the classic "Humanoids from the deep."GOD BLESS...

OOhhh, did I hit a sore spot with lonesome old DL? I feel so sorry he is a miserable 893censored-thumb.gif who can not find pleasure in anything other than insulting his betters. I feel sorry for you. Perhaps, someday you will move beyond your self-pity and actually act like a man instead of a little child. frown.gif

The only sore spot you hit was your syphillis infection. I'm not really sure how those animals infected you, but you should perhaps have that checked out. As far as you being better, I don't qualify better in terms of gross weight.

Good to see you are fully informed about venereal diseases, seeing as you have yet to seek treatment for the myriad you are currently suffering from. devil.gifgrin.gif

Another one that kept me on the edge of my seat was called "Slithus".And there is always the classic "Humanoids from the deep."GOD BLESS...

27_laughing.gif Humanoids From the Deep...It's OOP now on DVD, but my wife scored a cheap DVD copy of eBay for me and after we watched it (she'd never seen it before), she was just shaking her head at me smiling. She told me how glad she was that she got lucky clicking a $7.99 BIN rather than getting one of the $40 plus ones being offered, cause she would have never let me forget it.

Slithus just made me think about Sssssss, which I aven't seen in forever, but I remember it being freaky.

OOhhh, did I hit a sore spot with lonesome old DL? I feel so sorry he is a miserable 893censored-thumb.gif who can not find pleasure in anything other than insulting his betters. I feel sorry for you. Perhaps, someday you will move beyond your self-pity and actually act like a man instead of a little child. frown.gif

The only sore spot you hit was your syphillis infection. I'm not really sure how those animals infected you, but you should perhaps have that checked out. As far as you being better, I don't qualify better in terms of gross weight.

Good to see you are fully informed about venereal diseases, seeing as you have yet to seek treatment for the myriad you are currently suffering from. devil.gifgrin.gif

I just surprised you spelled 'myriad' correctly, but then again you do have plenty of time to research the correct spelling. I suppose not being able to move due to your enormous girth does that.

I just surprised you spelled 'myriad' correctly, but then again you do have plenty of time to research the correct spelling. I suppose not being able to move due to your enormous girth does that.

Oh, I have girth. Just not around my waist. 27_laughing.gif Only word I have trouble spelling is onamontapoeia(?). Man, I hate that word!!

Oh, I have girth. Just not around my waist. 27_laughing.gif Only word I have trouble spelling is onamontapoeia(?). Man, I hate that word!!

I wasn't talking about the girth around your bulbous skull either. I'm sure their are quite a few words you can't spell, although 'cheeseburger' seems to be easy for you to spell.

You know, you are only helping me rack up posts right? Just making it that much easier to surpass you. Though, I surpass you in most things. Girth not excepting.

Your obesity surpasses everyone, not something to be proud of.

You of course don't mind, because it makes your Jabba-The-Hut Halloween costume much more believable.

You gotta love those late 70's early 80's horror flicks.I had a bunch of them made by Starmakers or something to that effect.Unfortunately,most were heisted by a local 20 year old who was friends with Judy's son.GOD BLESS...

p.s. remember Pumpkinhead?

How about "The Incredible Melting Man!"?

You know, you are only helping me rack up posts right? Just making it that much easier to surpass you. Though, I surpass you in most things. Girth not excepting.

You of course don't mind, because it makes your Jabba-The-Hut Halloween costume much more believable.

Um Chaka gub gub chaka Deathlok Doom Dorkus Chaka..... 27_laughing.gif

Now that's a CLASSIC.If it comes down to it,the deluxe 20th century Time Capsule will have to do without the Watergate tapes to make room for the Incredible Melting Man,Humanoids From The Deep,and Humongus.GOD BLESS...

Um Chaka gub gub chaka Deathlok Doom Dorkus Chaka..... 27_laughing.gif

That's the education level I expect of you.

Bloodrayne was terrible as far as what potentially could have been done with a vampire genre movie, blade 3 falls into the beat the dead horse category for me

Hellboy and Constantine were such bad movies IMO that I don't ever want to open a related comic book ever again.

Just talking in Hutt, man. Besides I don't see a Doctorate hanging on your wall, Tex.

Why do you keep calling me Tex? Do you find men from Texas attractive? Do you secretly desire to be a cowboy?

I bet you just enjoy watching men in chaps. I'm sure FFB has a pair he can model for you.

Blade 3 disappointed me as well.Hellboy was another were I hadn't read the comics and actually liked it.I've had one copy of Hellboy stolen from our collection,so that should make it the equivilant of 3 stars 27_laughing.gif.GOD BLESS...