• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any interest in a CGC 8.0 copy of Cerebus 1?

9 posts in this topic

I just received my copy back from CGC and I need some cash for some Duck books.

It's an 8.0 with offwhite-to-white pages. It's the only 8.0 according to the census, and, discounting the Sims file copies, it's the 3rd highest graded.

I'll have a photo up shortly.

I figured I'd offer it up here before I shoot it over to ebay.

Shoot me PMs with offers!

King,

Yeah, it's that one. Or, at least, the one I showed you was the one with a similar defect. smile.gif

Jeff, it's main flaws are a few small spine ticks (way smaller than you'd usually see on the book) and some color rub on the spine crease (common for the book). It has pretty sharp corners, no other real defects. It's the nicest copy I've seen in hand.

I have this book up on Ebay, but if anyone is seriously interested and wants to look at a partial/full trade for it, let me know.

I'll consider any high grade keys (especially Duck books, obviously) from any age. My collecting interests are pretty diverse and someone might have something out there that catches my eye. confused-smiley-013.gif Just an idea.

Just an example of stuff I'm looking for:

TMNT # 1 (first print). I sold mine off a little while back for school needs.

Albedo # 2 Same thing as TMNT #1. frown.gif

Any Barks duck books in high grade.

Most BA/SA Marvel/DC keys in high grade.