• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yikes: My First Negative Feedbacks

40 posts in this topic

I wouldn't sweat it...you're still at 100%, but like some others said, you need to get them off page 1 of your feedback...

So might I suggest a fire sale....sell a lot of books very cheaply and the feeback will come rolling in...

Oh, Silver Age works best... (Ditko Spideys).... did I mention cheap ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't sell outside of US. Seems to have a higher rate of problems than domestic sales.

That's a mistake, if you ask me.

Chromium aside poke2.gif some of my favorite buyers are all from overseas. The only problem I ever had with an overseas buyer was with a package getting lost in the Italian mail system (surprise, surprise.)

I don't sell outside of US. Seems to have a higher rate of problems than domestic sales.

My experience has been the opposite; all of my problems buyers have been domestic, and overseas auctions have gone off without a hitch. My all-time favorite feedback came from a dude in Korea:

HE IS NICE GUY! GENTLE AND FRIENDLY.THANK YOU VERY MUCH. AAAAAA+++++++++++++++

"Gentle and friendly"? It sounds like we met in a bathouse; all I did was mail the guy a record.

Anyways, like Anfield said, once its on another page it will be less noticeable, and it looks like a mistake to boot, since your rating is 100% positive. I only get concerned when I see multiple withdrawals from multiple buyers, and there's usually negative feedback mixed in with those sellers.

Classic stuff there! 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

"Bad" feedback like that doesn't bother me at all. We all know there are just as many insufficiently_thoughtful_person buyers as there are bad sellers - probably more. You have to take such things in context, and that ding looks just like what it is, an aberration due to an insufficiently_thoughtful_person buyer.

Those negatives wouldn't have bothered me (buying from you) in the least.

In sharing overseas buyers...

In my last bunch of auctions I had Germany, Hong Kong and a smattering from Canada (though I really consider them the 51st US State - no offense wink.gif )

Out of some 60+ auctions - I did have a bit of issue with the Hong Kong buyer, but it worked out in the long run - good for both sides.

My biggest problem was a NUT from MICHIGAN!! Continued to tell me I need to work on my salesmanship (in trying to sell him or her MORE items). This just kept going and going and going - driving me frickin' nuts. This goof FINALLY paid yesterday. I shipped that box out so fast it burned my frickin' fingers. grin.gif

I love overseas buyers! When buying they have some cool stuff and never had an issue with any one when selling. thumbsup2.gif

I am sorry to you, crappy thing to happen to one of the most upstanding members here... sorry.gif

Hong King Phooie! 27_laughing.gif While I was reading this thread my Sirius radio was on in the background and on comes "Kung-Fu Fighting". How appropriate! headbang.gif

My experience has been the opposite; all of my problems buyers have been domestic, and overseas auctions have gone off without a hitch. My all-time favorite feedback came from a dude in Korea:

"Gentle and friendly"? It sounds like we met in a bathouse; all I did was mail the guy a record.

Yeah but this was the Record stooges.gif

gay2.jpg

I wouldn't sweat it...you're still at 100%, but like some others said, you need to get them off page 1 of your feedback...

So might I suggest a fire sale....sell a lot of books very cheaply and the feeback will come rolling in...

Oh, Silver Age works best... (Ditko Spideys).... did I mention cheap ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Will do, as soon as i get settled in the new place and come back from Greece thumbsup2.gif

Will do, as soon as i get settled in the new place and come back from Greece thumbsup2.gif

Hooray! Cheap Silver Age and Papoutsanis! insane.gif

Actually, the guy you met in a bath-house left this feedback:

HE IS NICE GUY! GENTLE AND FRIENDLY. SOFT HANDS AND MOUTH. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. AHHH!+++

27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

i paid $200, where are my books?

His total winnings were just over $100.

You charged him $95 to ship 6 comics?

SHIPPING PROFITEER!!!!!!!!!!

poke2.gif

Yeah but this was the Record stooges.gif

gay2.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

Enjoy yourself.

I did. Only problem. hardly any comic stores in greece

Very sorry you had to go through that.

It would not stop me from buying from you - I always read the feedbacks and I can figure out immediately who did someone else wrong there...

Sometimes bad things happen.

Hang in there.

CAL 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I've heard Kirby FF's could do the trick, too... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif