• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is This An Auction or What?

45 posts in this topic

I would buy this collection just for the Howard The Duck 1-32 set

I'm reluctant to use the word "scarce" about any book from Sept 1986, but this convinces me again that Howard the Duck 33 (Bolland cover!) is tough. It took me a long time to find one -- anyone else had trouble with it?

Another good cover for the visiting coin collector too.

Jack

1316616-hd33.jpg

Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38! Two sets of Detective Comics #27-38!

And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane! And both owned by Bob Kane!

I am fairly sure that he is legit.

I have seen him buying and selling over the years on ebay.

Since I am in Los Angeles as well, we even emailed a few times about me buying a small chunk of his books, but I never went to see them as I did not want to be tempted to write a check on on of my credit lines.

I think that this time I will try to go see what he has at least

Has everyone seen what this auction is up to now with the reserve still not met?

I'll bet that his reserve is around $250,000 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I doubt that, its probably alot more..

Has everyone seen what this auction is up to now with the reserve still not met?

I doubt that, its alot more..

We'll just all have to wait and see if a bidder accidently enters a $1,000,000 bid then retracts it stating that he meant $100,000 to see what his reserve is devil.gif

We'll just all have to wait and see if a bidder accidently enters a $1,000,000 bid then retracts it stating that he meant $100,000 to see what his reserve is devil.gif

( 893naughty-thumb.gif

( 893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

devil.gif

hey everyone, im selling my entire collection. roughly 1000 comics. i dont have time to wait for top dollar, so there is no reserve for all of my comics. click here to see what i have. email me questions or wants to see if i have it. i may.....

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbassplayer31QQhtZ-1

hey everyone, im selling my entire collection. roughly 1000 comics. i dont have time to wait for top dollar, so there is no reserve for all of my comics. click here to see what i have. email me questions or wants to see if i have it. i may.....

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbassplayer31QQhtZ-1

foreheadslap.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

This was re-listed with a BIN of 1.25 million. The high bid on the original auction was 194,000.00. I don't know the value of lot and haven't done the math, but I don't see anyone stepping up for that kind of money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=012

Any thrill-bidders out there wanna pop the BIN?? tongue.gif