• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Treasure Hunt

16 posts in this topic

What's the best deal you've seen so far on the Metropolis Treasure Hunt? Most of my "treasures" so far have been less than stellar as one would expect, but today I got a Silver Surfer 4 VF+ for 50% off. yay.gif Except that I forgot my password and by the time I got my email reminder and went back through the checkout screens my cart was empty. Christo_pull_hair.gif I've emailed them and hope I can still get the book. Anyone else get any good deals so far?

Never heard of this...got a link? confused-smiley-013.gif

What's the best deal you've seen so far on the Metropolis Treasure Hunt? Most or my "treasures" so far have been less than stellar as one would expect, but today I got a Silver Surfer 4 VF+ for 50% off. yay.gif Except that I forgot my password and by the time I got my email reminder went back through the checkout screens my cart was empty. Christo_pull_hair.gif I've emailed them and hope I can still get the book. Anyone else get any good deals so far?

I had a deal for a Silver Surfer #4 and was literally about to accept it, then I realized it was restored foreheadslap.gif Almost missed that in the description.

What's the best deal you've seen so far on the Metropolis Treasure Hunt? Most or my "treasures" so far have been less than stellar as one would expect, but today I got a Silver Surfer 4 VF+ for 50% off. yay.gif Except that I forgot my password and by the time I got my email reminder went back through the checkout screens my cart was empty. Christo_pull_hair.gif I've emailed them and hope I can still get the book. Anyone else get any good deals so far?

I had a deal for a Silver Surfer #4 and was literally about to accept it, then I realized it was restored foreheadslap.gif Almost missed that in the description.

Metropolis makes their restoration a bit tricky to identify sometimes. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Metropolis makes their restoration a bit tricky to identify sometimes. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Yeah, like the restored book that arrived at my house from them yesterday...the restoration wasn't identified at all until I identified it for them. foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, like the restored book that arrived at my house from them yesterday...the restoration wasn't identified at all until I identified it for them. foreheadslap.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

frustrated.gif Are they in the NOD? grin.gif

Hey, I didn't know the sheep was already dead . . . 27_laughing.gif

Not anymore!! mad.gif

Not anymore!! mad.gif

Flame 'em! poke2.gifdevil.gif

Not anymore!! mad.gif

Flame 'em! poke2.gifdevil.gif

Nah, my level headedness precludes me from that as I try my best to avoid flame wars. They're taking care of me, so it's all good! thumbsup2.gif

Not anymore!! mad.gif

Well, everyone misses resto every once in a while.........exsept Comic-Keys, he can spot resto every time just from a scan!

Not anymore!! mad.gif

Well, everyone misses resto every once in a while.........exsept Comic-Keys, he can spot resto every time just from a scan!

All that experience pays off! thumbsup2.gif

Wow! I just got a shot at this beauty...

50% off Superman #252 (100 pg) 9.4 -- only $125. yay.gif

Oh, but there's more... only "2 spots of ct spine" 893censored-thumb.gifyeahok.gif

If anyone wants it send me a PM by 5pm CDT.

I always get offered a load of [embarrassing lack of self control] or a book that isn't the same one in picture ie spiderman book in description but picture of x-men. I don't bother anymore.