• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone excited about the next Hake's Auction?

9 posts in this topic

I mean besides Timulty (not that there's anything wrong with that). I was hopeful for some Batman's and Detective's, but mainly Crowley's with pretty high starting bids. I am not a bid Fawcett collector (except for one "special" issue and a few misc covers). Is anyone else going to chase anything?

Took me only about 10 minutes or less to scroll through all of the listings. Didn't really see anything at all that would interest me. Seems like a lot of low demand Fawcett books without any of the the keys or ones with the nice covers.

To me, this appears to be much weaker than some of their other auctions. Almost looks like the unwanted leftovers from the prior auctions.

hello all...

can someone send me (or post) a link to the Hakes auction?...I went to hakes.com, but did not see any batman comics listed?

please advise

thanks

rick

I mean besides Timulty (not that there's anything wrong with that). I was hopeful for some Batman's and Detective's, but mainly Crowley's with pretty high starting bids. I am not a bid Fawcett collector (except for one "special" issue and a few misc covers). Is anyone else going to chase anything?

I am not. The opening price is too high on a lot of stuff. And I am trying to expand my GA purchases but GA Captain Marvels are too cool to pass up.