• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Joanna?......Joanna?...Hmmm seems the next issue like most current comics has been delayed.... frown.gif

Only Kevin Smith Ones!

Yup he even said so at San Diego Con. He is quite the comedian.. 27_laughing.gif

Joanna?......Joanna?...Hmmm seems the next issue like most current comics has been delayed.... frown.gif

I was just working on it! You been calling Miss Cleo again?

Nope but always had a sixth sense about things....like someone may die in a issue very soon... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

AS THE GOD OF WAR I DEMAND A PLACE!!!

Hmmm... looks like someone's going to die, after all, Bigman!

893whatthe.gifconfused.gif You not saying what I ..........NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Poor Runt... frown.gif

Ive been on here for so long and no one includes me in anything!!

I wanna play with the big kids..

Its only fair!

BTW we Greeks gods are imortals. We cant die.

Only be injured!

Issue 11, part 2: Back to the Dawn of Time

Featured Players:

The Lurkers

? (otis) ?

? (Aces) ?

? mrwoogieman) ?

? (Fokker) ?

? (dillmeister) ?

The Time Masters

Second Guy (Ares) Lord of Time Stream

Minute Guy (DiceX) Lord of Time Stream

Hour Guy (PedgreeMan) Lord of Time Stream

Day Guy (hobbes) Lord of Time Stream

Week Guy (NewtSamson) Lord of Time Stream

Month Guy (Johnny Double) Lord of Time Stream

Year Guy (justiceleaguefiend) Lord of Time Stream

Decade Guy (Chrisfuccione) Lord of Time Stream

Century Guy (sfilosa) Lord of Time Stream

Time Travelers

Spelling Bee (PovertyRow) flight, stinger

Rerun (Araich) TV in belly

Emoticon (BachelorOfComix) can be any emoticon

Mylite (greggy) slabbed, irresistible

Alias (Bonds) can split into 12

Lighthouse (Lighthouse) eye beams

Flying Donut (Flying Donut) Flight

Time to Time Us Time Traveling

At the beginning of time, which resembles the lobby of the Howard Johnson's in Tulsa, Oklahoma, off route 6, is a small group of men known only as The Lurkers -- unless you know their names, and then they're known by their names more than by The Lurkers.

"I'm tired of being known only as a lurker to most people, and to you guys by my name," says Aces.

"Yeah, it sucks," says mrwoogieman.

"I saw on the news that a whole bunch of heroes from the future are on their way here. They're going to change time so that the Archi-Moderator was never born." Dillmeister is proud of his ability to swoop into a group, stir up controversy, then disappear. Quickly, he ducks behind a chair and begins to sneak away.

"Aw, man! There goes the timestream!" says Fokker.

"I so regret moving here, now. I should've stayed in limbo," says otis.

"We can stop them. We've got that pool of infinite mystery that we never use. What say we go for a swim?" Aces strips down to his boxers, which sport a large arrow with the slogan Find Thor's mighty hammer and win a trip to Valhalla!

Dillmeister stops sneaking out and decides to stay. "I'm game!"

"Let's go!"

The Five lurkers run to the pool of infinite mystery, make sure there's a lifeguard on duty, then dive in. Immediately, strange things begin to happen to them.

Meanwhile

"Day Guy, there's a disruption in the time stream," says Hour Guy.

"Call Year Guy. He needs to know."

"Minute Guy already called. He's coming here and bringing both Decade Guy and Century Guy."

"As long as no one tells Millennium Guy. He's in anger management class and shouldn't be disturbed."

"Trouble!" shouts Second Guy, running into the room in a second. "Big trouble!"

"Yes, we know about the superheroes in the time stream, Second Guy," says Day Guy.

"Huh? I was talking about the fact that we're out of non-diary creamer in the break room."

"We are? Dear Clocks in Heaven, that's terrible news!" says Hour Guy.

"Second Guy, don't delay. Run to the 7-11 and get some, now! I can't drink my international coffee without cream and you know I'm lactose intolerant."

Second Guy immediately runs out the door.

Three distinguished men arrive, looking very upset. "What's this about superheroes in the time stream? And would someone get me a cup of Mocha Almond with non-dairy creamer?" Century Guy rushes to the monitor to keep an eye on the tumbling superheroes being ripped through time.

"Where do you suppose they're headed?" asks Decade Guy.

"Our best guess is the dawn of time," says Hour Guy. "What are we going to do?"

"I sent Week Guy and Month Guy into the time stream to intercept them," says Century Guy. "Now we can only pray and drink international coffee."

Meanwhile, in the time stream

"There's a roadblock up ahead!" shouts Bee, trying to figure out how to put the breaks on a chaotic slide through time.

Miraculously, the heroes are slowed to a comfortable stop as they reach the barriers.

"Newt Samson, FBI," says Week Guy, approaching the heroes. "Anyone carrying any contraband?"

"What would be contraband here?"

"Johnny Double, INS," says Month Guy. "Contraband -- watches, hourglasses, calendars, things of that nature."

"I have a watch," says Rerun. Several dozen voices join his as they remove their watches.

"Mylite has a calendar!" says Emoticon.

"Shut up, !" says Mylite, holding tightly to his 1992 Wonder Woman calendar.

"Give it up, son," says Month Guy.

"Don't wanna."

"Don't cause any trouble, Mylite!" whispers Alias.

"What harm can it do? It's not current."

"Everything is current in the time stream," says Week Guy.

"If I may ask," interjects Lighthouse. "Why is the FBI and the INS in the time stream?"

"Secret ops from the Bush Administration," says Month Guy.

"Sounds about right," grumbles Donut.

"May we pass?"

"I'm afraid not. You're going to have to turn around and go back to where you came. You're over the limit of allowable time travelers," says Month Guy.

"What if just a few of us went through -- would that work?"

"Now you're ticking me off," says Week Guy. He leans over the Month Guy and whispers, "Ticking -- get it? Ha!"

"Good one!"

"Something isn't right here," mumbles Bee, knowingly.

meanwhile

"They're going to blow it!" says Decade Guy, agitated. "Call Millennium Guy, quick!"

"He won't come without the creamer!"

"Where is Second Guy?"

"About to be spread on raisin toast if he doesn't get here in seconds!" growls Century Guy.

"What is all this?" comes the great, booming voice of Millennium Guy.

"We're dead," says Minute Guy, fainting.

To be continued...

893whatthe.gifconfused.gif You not saying what I ..........NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Poor Runt... frown.gif

No, not Runt (not yet, at least). I was talking about Ares. But we'll see. I hate to be predictable.

-- Joanna

No, not Runt (not yet, at least). I was talking about Ares. But we'll see. I hate to be predictable.

-- Joanna

Phew Glad it is Ares then smirk.gif

Hey Good Work Joanna

Wow another Funny note seems Arch has finally realized, a realization that only took a month to process, that the Collectors' Society Message Board Banned HarryBallz. blush.gif He made the correction to Inappropriate user name banned.............. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Edited by BigMan

Wow another Funny note seems Arch has finally realized, a realization that only took a month to process, that the Collectors' Society Forum Banned HarryBallz. blush.gif He made the correction to Inappropriate user name banned.............. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

what was it before!

Wow another Funny note seems Arch has finally realized, a realization that only took a month to process, that the Collectors' Society Forum Banned HarryBallz. blush.gif He made the correction to Inappropriate user name banned.............. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

what was it before!

Lots of People Took notice to the HarryBallz Banned at top of the boards... smirk.gif

WOO-HOO! I'm "Hour Guy!" Much better than Minute Guy or *shudder* Second Guy! wink.gif

Thats not how long we last.

Its how long it takes us to pick up a woman!