• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Nice stuff! What grade is the AF 15? Looks to be in pretty nice shape.

Why , ? ,...Is your AF 15 envy flaring up today , Mac ? , ......or was that someone else ?... (shrug)(shrug) .........BH

Smart . :kidaround:

I was just curious what shape his copy is since it looks to be in nice shape.

I know it's been said that ComicLink is the premiere auction place as far as fetching prices...well, how 'bout:

ASM:

#31 9.8 $21,961

#50 9.8 $32,500

#61 9.8 $6,900

#100 9.8 $3,103

#122 9.8 $5,050

#129 9.8 $8,601

#135 9.8 $3,433

:whatthe:

But here's one of the most (if not the most) bizarre juxtapositions:

#68:

9.6 $552

9.4 $1,355

:whatthe::whatthe:

#68:

9.6 $552

9.4 $1,355

Is this a case of buy the book not the grade or is this someone getting caught up in a bidder's war?

#68:

9.6 $552

9.4 $1,355

Is this a case of buy the book not the grade or is this someone getting caught up in a bidder's war?

Must have been a nasty bidding war. I'd feel dirty if I had won and then saw how much the 9.6 went for. :doh:

Wow fish! You're a gutsy fella for cracking it out the slab! You should show us the 4.5 too!

I have to touch,feel and smell them...that's what collecting is all about. I know it's a 2.5 , I have the label still, and I can always re-slab it if necessary. I've posted the 4.5 before in this thread, but here it is again:

af15one.jpg

Edited by fishbone

Wow fish! You're a gutsy fella for cracking it out the slab! You should show us the 4.5 too!

I have to touch,feel and smell them...that's what collecting is all about. I know it's a 2.5 , I have the label still, and I can always re-slab it if necessary. I've posted the 4.5 before in this thread, but here it is again:

af15one.jpg

Is it for sale? Do you really need two copies?

af15one.jpg

Is it for sale? Do you really need two copies?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: